When you have your first game

You and Bella had to stay after school because you have a softball meeting. You both entered the room where the meeting will be held and you two sit down, waiting for your coach to arrive. You overheard a couple of monsters sitting behind you two."I wonder what the meeting is about." "Yeah,me too."

              Your coach walked in after they had said that and greeted the team. She walked to the front and the meeting began.

"Alright ladies, today's meeting will consist of the rules and regulations, the game schedules, and which position you will play. Let start of with the rules: If you do not come to school and or if you are sick, you will not show up to practice. If you miss a practice before a game, you will not be allowed to play. If you or your parents have anything to say to me after any game, you must wait 24 hours to talk to me. If you or your parents are caught arguing with  softball staff or with you, you will sit out for the game and you may possibly be kicked off the team. Are uniform colors are blue, white and black so make sure to buy a blue belt."

         You nodded as you were jotting down notes. These rules should be easy to follow.

"Now, onto the schedules. On your desk there should be a red sheet of paper that states your game schedules. It will show you who you are versing, where it will be held and the time the game will start. You are expected to be there an hour early so you have time to warm up. Your first game is against another school and there name is the "Panthers". It will be a home game, so come to the field at 3:30. The game will start at 4:00." And finally we will talk about which position you will play. Come to my desk to find out which position you will play and then you can go home. And remember the game is in a week on Tuesday, so practice Monday through Thursday."

          You and Bella waited in line, waiting to find out which position you will play. Bella was in front of you, so she waited as you found out your position.

           "Miss (y/n), I have been watching you very closely. I have made you try every single position, and while you play well in every other position, I think you will make a great pitcher for the team." (Btw, I play pitcher so that's why you're playing that) "Ok, thank you coach."

            You walked out of the room with Bella. "So, which position did you get?"
"I got catcher, what about you?" Your smile widened at that. "I'm the pitcher, I guess you'll be catching for me." "That's awesome, well my parents are here so I'll see ya tomorrow!" "Bye Bella!"

                      -TIME SKIP-

It was game day and you were super excited. Your father and uncle were going to be at the game to watch you. As you arrived to the softball fields, you entered the dugout and set up all of your equipment. Your coach called everyone to her.

"Alright ladies, it's game day. I want you guys to have fun out there and do your best. Start warming up and throwing to each other. (Y/n), start warming up with pitching and take Bella." You nodded and grabbed a ball and your glove.

After about a half an hour, it was now time to play. You guys were home team so you field first. You wait for the first batter to get into the box. You stepped onto the mound. You took a breath and took your first pitch. "Strike!" You smiled. You pitched another one "ball". You took another pitch "strike!". You pitched yet another ball "strike three you're out!" You smiled again.

You could hear your uncle and dad cheering for you and that made you even more confident.

                       -TIME SKIP-

The game was over and you won the game 13-6. You packed all your things and headed to the small team talk. You ended up throwing 6 strike outs and stole 4 bases. You hit the ball and made a double. You overall happy with your performance. Your coach congratulated everyone on their first win of the season. And told everyone what they did good and what they can work on. She finished off with saying the  schedule for the next game.  Your father greeted and congratulated you. And took you out for nicecream. You were excited to play the next game.