when you meet the monsters

It's was night time and papyrus was at the store on his way home getting groceries and more clothes for (y/n). Undyne spotted papyrus and was curious as to why he would be in a kid section,let alone a girls section. So she went over to talk to him. 

"Hey papyrus,what are you doing over here in the girls section?"

"OH I-I'M, JUST GETTING SOME CLOTHES FOR OUR NEW PET ROCK. YES THAT'S IT."

"Say, I haven't seen Sans in awhile, something wrong with him or something. Why isn't he at his post anymore? I know he's lazy, but he's never missed this many days before"

"NO-NO,SANS IS FINE. HE'S JUST BEEN HANDLING OTHER THINGS."

Papyrus let out a nervous laugh.

"That's good to hear. Hey papyrus, you should go to sir and lady Asgore's party tomorrow night. They'll be happy to see the both of you. And maybe Sans can get a break on whatever thing he's working on."

"OH,WELL I DON'T THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT UNDYNE, BUT I WILL LET SANS KNOW ABOUT AND SEE."

"Great I'll be hoping to seeing you there nerd,and your brother. Well I gotta go, Alphy's is waiting for me at our place. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."

"B-BY UNDYNE!"

Undyne left and papyrus let out a sigh. Him and Sans have been keeping you a secret because they are scared that the other monsters will harm you,so they choose to conceal you to keep you safe.

"I NEED TO TELL SANS, HOPEFULLY HE DOESNT GET UPSET."

He played for the groceries and headed straight home to tell Sans the news. He barged through the door and looked around to see his brother and niece watching tv on the couch as usual.

"SANS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

"what's wrong bro?"

"Yeah,are you okay uncle Papyrus?"

"I AM JUST FINE (Y/N),BUT YOU MIGHT NOT BE."

SANS eyesockets event black.

"What do you mean?"

"UNDYNE SAW ME AT THE STORE,AND ASKED ABOUT YOU. AND THEN SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS WANTING US TO ATTEND SIR AND LADY ASGORE'S PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. WHAT SHALL WE DO SANS, UNDYNE WILL BE SURE TO LOOK FOR US AT THE PARTY,AND WHEN SHE DOESN'T SEE US, WERE IN TROUBLE."

"it should be fine bro, they know I'm too lazy to go to some royal party. they'll  just think that since i didn't want to go,you don't want to either."

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS SANS?"

"no, but let's just play this out and see how it goes tomorrow. Well I'm heading to bed, you too kiddo. say goodnight to uncle pap."

You ran over to your uncle and gave him a hug around his leg.

"Goodnight uncle Papyrus. See you in the morning."

You ran upstairs and got ready for bed.

Sans climbed the first step and then turned to papyrus.

"don't sweat it bro, everything will be just fine. get some rest and I'll see ya in the morning. i love ya pap."

"I LOVE YOU TOO SANS."

                     *TIME SKIP*

   It's around the time of the party and all three of you were watching a movie, until you all heard a bang on the door and a lot of muffled voices,but one came out more clearer than the others.

"Sans, Papyrus, you said you would be at the party NYEEAH!"

"SANS WHAT DO WE DO?"

Sans sighs and tells you to go to your room.

"we tell them the truth, let them in. be ready the protect (y/n) at any cost."

Papyrus nodded and opened the door for everyone. Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Napstablook,and  Asriel all had angry faces. Undyne was the first to speak.

"Sans and papyrus, why were you not at the party.everyone was looking forward to you guys to being there and you guys are here hanging around your house and doing what,nothing. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves."

"everyone, we can explanin-."

You then walked out to sans and he picked you up. Everyone was in shock.

"A human child, but where did she come from. I didn't not see her in the ruins." Toriel said with a soft voice.

Sans sighed and began to explain everything. By the time he finished, everyone had their mouths open.

"Such a poor innocent youth. Sans we will help you with whatever you need. And we are sorry you felt the need to hide this from all of us."

"It's alright tori, it's feels nice to not keep it a secret anymore."

"There is still time until the party is over, our guards have been keeping watch. Let's all go, we can introduce (y/n) to the whole underground."

You all left and headed for the kingdom. When you got there king Asgore and lady toriel took you from Sans and silenced the room so they can speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the underground, we are pleased to announce that there is a human child that was found in the underground for quite some time already. And we know what you all might be thinking, but (y/n) had been kind and selfless unlike any other human we have seen. This human child belongs to no other than Sans. We here by declare (y/n) as one of our own. She will be granted with the same respect and kindness like anyone else." Toriel spoke up with an aggressive tone. "And if anyone has a probblem with that, come to me."

Everyone bowed and carried on with the party. They gave you back to Sans and he started walking around. Most of the monsters were congratulating him on becoming a father, some grunted in displeasure but he didn't care. He knew you would be safe and free now, and that's all that matters.

All of Sans friend simply adored you and you got along quite well with all of them. Sans knew you belonged here. And he loved you so much.

Lady toriel babysat you at times, so sans had the opportunity to sleep in and eventually get back to his post. He had to admit, it's a lot easier with everyone helping with watching and taking Care of you. He was very greatful.