Your first relationship

Hey so i'm gonna refer to your significant other as they, cause i'm not gonna specify a gender! So make them whatever you'd like! ( p/n means partners name).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You were on your way home with your significant other (if you're using your real bf or gf then turn them into a monster). This was your 1st relationship so you were pretty excited. You've been dating for 2 months now, and you thought it was a good idea to invite them for dinner.  When you told your dad, he was obviously not too happy about it, but he knew you were getting to that age where you want to start dating and he had to accept fate.

         "I can't wait to meet your father (y/n)!"  You nodded and gave a warm smile. You both arrived and walked in. You told your dad to dress a little nicer than usual. He wore a clean pair of shorts and a clean white turtleneck shirt. This was probably the best you're gonna get. 

         "Um dad, this is (p/n), (p/n) this is my father."

          Of course, my dad had a slightly stern face, but he extended his arm to (p/n).

"heya, nice to finally meetcha."

"Hello Mr. Skeleton, it's a pleasure."

"please, just call me sans."

"HELLO MY NAME IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS, I AM (Y/N'S) UNCLE! NICE TO MEET YOU!"

"Um, nice to meet you."

"WHY DON'T WE ALL SIT DOWN FOR SOME DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI!"

"That sounds great uncle pap!"

You all sat down, with you sitting with (P/n) and your dad and uncle sitting across. After a little bit of silent eating, your dad spoke up.

"so, how did you guys meet?"

"Well dad, we met in biology class. We had a group project and we hit it off from the start."

"huh, no kidding."

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING MY DEAR NIECE?"

"About 2 months Mr.papyrus."

"WOWIE!"

"Hey dad, i'm gonna use the bathroom."

"ok sweetie don't fall in!"

BROTHER, I'M GOING TO GO WASH THE DISHES, PLEASE ENTERTAIN (Y/N'S) DATE WHILE I'M GONE!"

"ok bro."

You dad then turned to (P/n), his eyes were pitch black.

"hey, yeah you. you break her heart, I'll cut your **** off. (If your significant other is a female, ig say breast? Idfk XD) Whatever you do to her i will do to you, got it?"

(P/n) nodded their head violently. You came back to a very nervous (P/n).

"Dad, what did you do?"

"nothing sweetie, just had a little chat with (p/n)."

"Uh huh. Anyways, i'm gonna walk (P/n) home."

"k, be home soon."

You both headed for (P/n's) house. Soon you both had arrived.

"Thank you for such a umm, wonderful dinner (y/n)!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

You both leaned in for a kiss.

"I'll see you at school (y/n), I love you."

"I love you too."