The birds and the bees

"Um dad..?"

You and your dad were sitting on the couch watching mettaton and eating some hot dogs you had fixed up. He looked at you and smiled.

"yes, (y/n)?"

"I...have a question for you." You were blushing and your voice was wavering which made sans a little concerned about what you were going to ask him.

"W-what's sex?"

Your dad choked on the piece of food he was chewing on. He looked at you blushing and very nervous looking. Your dad hoped you might have learned it on your own by some of your friends or school, but unfortunately you did not.

"w-well um, sex is when two humans or monsters love each other very much and-."

"Can we have sex?"

"no no no, it's a different type of love. it's meant for you and your significant other, you make babies by having sex."

"...so I have to make a baby with (p/n)?"

(If your significant other is a girl, read the part in bold)

"well, technically you can't because you're both girls."

"nope! You're too young!"

"How is a baby formed?"

"in your stomach."

"How does it get there, how do you make the baby?"

"with sex."

"No no, what's the process? There should be a specific way you produce a baby."

He looked at the hot dog and then at you.

"the hot dog, goes into the donut hole."

"...what are you talking about dad? I'm talking about sex, not food!"

Your dad sighed, he wasn't going to get the message through, so he called up Toriel and she helped explain the whole thing, and by the end of it, you were horrified.