Let me help you

Warning: suicide attempt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         It had been a few weeks since your dad had found out about you selfharming, and to be honest, things have been extremely difficult for you. You felt useless and guilty for making your dad and uncle worry so much. You felt like a burden, like you shouldn't have ever been born. And you were going to fix that.

        You had found some rope that was in the shed and tied a noose. You silently cried and got a chair to stand up on. You didn't bother with a note, you just wanted this to be quick.

        You put the loop around your neck and took a deep breath. You stared out the window in your bedroom. You thought about your dad and uncle along with Bella. You felt guilty that you were taking the selfish way out and leaving them behind, but you were so tired.

        You chocked on your tears as you silently sob. You start moving the chair from behind you, but then your door opened. You cursed at yourself mentally for forgetting to lock the door. You slipped and you began suffocating.

        "(y/n)!!!"

         Your dad used his magic to lift you so you could breathe again. He got you out of the noose and embraced you. He looked you in the eyes, tears were streaming down his face.

         "what the hell (y/n), I could have fucking lost you!"

         "T- that was the point!"

         He stared at you, you sobbed into your hands. He embraced you again, stroking your hair as you cried into his chest.

            "I-I'm sorry daddy...I'm sorry I'm such a burden..."

             "you are not a burden so be quiet! you have never been and never will be a burden!"

              He sighed and made you look at him.

             "look (y/n)...i know you won't just get over this, but let me help you! If you need someone to talk to, to cry to, use me. i will always be here for you, a noose won't!"

               You calmed down with your crying and nodded your head.

               "i love you (y/n)... never forget that."

                "I love you too daddy..."

                He picked you up and carried you to his room to sleep with him. He held your hand tightly as he waited for you to fall asleep before drifting off into his own slumber.