when you get sick

Sans was a bit concerned because you usually don't sleep in this late. He decided to check up on you. He walked up the stairs and quietly opened your door and saw that you were awake. He walked in and sat down beside you. You were coughing and sneezing a lot,and your cheeks were filled with a pink tone. He took his hand and felt your forehead, you were burning to the touch. He knew right away that you were sick.

         "(y/n) i'll be right back, I'm getting the thermometer." You only nodded and closed your eyes. He quickly went downstairs and grabbed the thermometer from the drawer. When he got back to you,he came back with the thermometer and also a cold washcloth. He took your temperature and it read 103.5. He then put the wet cloth on your forehead and kissed your cheek. He told you to rest and you did as you were told.

                     *TIMESKIP*

        Sans had given you a couple of hours to sleep and in the meantime, he made you some soup. He knocked on your door and entered. He sat down next to you and petted your head, making you Stir.

        "Heya kid, you need to eat so I made you soup. Here, let me help you sit up."

He sat you up and started to feed you because you were really weak right now. The soup seemed to help your throat and it helped you relax too. He took your temperature again and it read 100.3. He felt relieved that your fever was going down. He decided to tuck you back into bed and let you rest some more.

                     *TIMESKIP*

         It's been a couple of days now and you seem to have gotten a little better. Your dad had taken you to Dr.Alphy's cause you had started to vomit. She checked you over and concluded that you had the flu. So now here you are, eating your 3rd bowl of food. You were so hungry because you limited your food due to not wanting to throw up anymore.  Your uncle papyrus insisted on making his famous spaghetti,but sans said you couldn't eat anything fully solid until you had gotten better.  Now,you just wanted to rest.

                     *TIMESKIP*

         You have officially gotten over your flu. And you were back to eating your uncle's spaghetti and playing in the snow with your family. Sans was greatful to finally get some rest. And it was well deserved. He stayed up all night holding your hair up as you vomited. You would also ask him to stay with you while you slept. But he wouldn't trade it for the world.