When you get your period

Oh boy here we go😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You woke up miserable. Your back hurt and you were irritated for no real reason as well. You yawned and got out of bed to take a shower.

         "SANS, I NEED YOU TO GET EVERYONES SHEETS AND PUT THEM TOGETHER SO I CAN DO LAUNDRY." "ok bro." Sans got up from the couch and headed to his room, papyrus room, and finally your room. As he went to go pull off the sheets, he saw a huge puddle of red. The immediate thought of you being hurt rushed into his mind, but then another thought came about. When you were a baby, sans had went to the library to get a book on humans. He had learned that when female humans become of age, they get their periods.

     As you turned on the water you let the warm water touch your skin. You had looked at the floor and you saw red. Your eyes widen and you were no longer taking your time in the shower. You were trying to get out of the shower as fast as possible. Why did this have to happen now? Of course you knew what it was, but you didn't suspect it would come now. I guess its sooner or later. You quickly got changed, making sure to stuff a bunch of toilet paper and headed to your room. You opened the door and your father was there holding a bloody sheet. How did you not notice that before? You both stood there awkwardly until you decided to speak up. "Dad I can explain. It's-." "I know what it is, you don't have to explain...umm maybe you should talk to Tori about this. She can explain to you a lot better than I can." "Yeah I will, sorry for messing up the sheets dad. I can buy new ones." "Nah it's alright hun, don't worry About it." "Thanks dad." "No problem kiddo."

You stopped by toriels house and she explained everything. Next month you'll be better prepared.