showdown senario 2

For those of you who are not satisfied with Chara being killed off, here's a separate senario for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle was almost over. Frisk was at 5 HP. You walked over to them and kneeled down to them. You stared into their eyes, they looked red.

"(y/n) get back!"

"C-chara?"

They tried to take a swing at you but missed you.

"(y/n)!"

"Dad I'm fine.Chara, stop being a coward and come out of Frisks body and talk to me one on one."

They had stared at you for a few seconds before a quick, bright flash had appeared. You looked back to see Chara and Frisk.

"Why are you doing this Chara? Why do you want to kill everyone!?"

Frisk slowly got onto their feet, they looked in bad shape.

"Back when I had fallen into the underground, I had met Chara. They said they would be a guide to me and help me in the underground. And when we had successfully made it through the first run and saw the surface, that's when I had realized how powerful my determination truly was. I had the power to reset the timeline. And, I wanted to stay with my family forever...so I would reset and reset to relieve these moments again and again."

You looked at Frisk as she continued on, they had tears streaming down their face.

"I had fun for a while, resetting and doing the run all over again. But then eventually, it just got really...boring for me and it was for Chara as well. And then, that's when Chara suggested doing a genocide run. I was skeptic, I felt unsure if I wanted to do this or not, but Chara had assured me that they wouldn't remember anything."

"At first, I had only killed a few monsters. I felt a huge pang of guilt in my chest that I could not go through with the genocide run at first, so I reset. But I gad tried it again and again until it wasn't as hard to do."

Frisk turned to look at sans, he had an unreadable look.

"And with each reset, Chara had seemed to become more eerie and dark.
And their control over me got stronger and stronger. I had never seen Chara like this before, she said they wanted to see everyone get hurt...to see them suffer..."

"Eventually, Chara had taken over my body as they grew more and more powerful. And then I was sent into this black void, where I could only see what Chara was doing with my body. I felt so horrible for all of the pain I've caused on everyone... and I begged Chara to stop hurting everyone. But they had said that I deserved to watch what I have started, and a part of me believed that."

Everyone then turned their attention to Chara. They had a look of boredom.

"Well what the hell do you want me to say?"

"how's about you start telling us your side kiddo."

"Whatever comedian, you think talking my feelings out will get me to change!? Ha, that's the best joke you've told."