Your first heartbreak

Warning: Bullying, injury/fighting

  Your pov.

        It hurt. 6 months worth of effort down the drain. Why did they do this to me..? What did I do to deserve this..? They told me they were using me... that they never loved me or cared about me... they said it was all a joke and that it was Carligh's idea the whole time...to get at me, to hurt me. What did I do to her anyway..?

        I ran home, not really caring who saw my tear stained face. I opened the door to my home and ran upstairs and collapsed into my bed. I sobbed uncontrollably. Why does everyone hate me..? What did I ever do to them..?
After a little while, I finally calmed down and decided to take a nap.

        I soon woke up to a door shutting, my dad sat next to me in bed. He looked at me clearly knowing I had been crying. I looked away from him, to embarrassed to look at him.

       "you ok hun?"

       "Um, yeah, I'm ok dad..."

       "you sure hun, you know you can talk to me."

        "Yeah, I know. It's just that...me and (ex p/n) aren't together anymore..."

        "i'm sorry to hear that sweetie, just know that you're better than them."

         "Thanks dad, I love you."

         "i love you too sweetie."

       I hugged dad  and said my goodnights and decided to get ready for bed.

     3rd pov.

        You woke up dreading today. You didn't want to go to school, you just wanted to stay in bed and get away from the world. But, you forced yourself to get ready for school and headed out the door.

          As you were walking, you saw Carligh and her friends, including ( ex p'n). They pushed you to the ground, punched, kicked you, called you awful things before leaving you on the muddy floor crying. You got up, put the hoodie you had in your backpack on your waist and walked into school. Everyone started laughing at you in the hallways. Your hair was messy with bits of mud in it. You just wanted this day to end already.

             ~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

        School had finally ended and you tried to get to your house as fast as possible, but Carligh started taunting you as she walked up to you. You rolled your eyes and tried to walk past her put she yanked your hair and pinned you to the wall behind the school, choking you in the process.

        "God you're so useless, did you actually think there was anyone who cared about you!?"

         You just looked at her,silent tears poured out of your eyes. Why was she doing this..?

         "Talk goddammit!"

          She punched you in the face and kicked your stomach. She watched as you slid to the ground.

          "Tch, you're pathetic."

           She walked off and you got to your feet. You slowly stated walking home and as soon as you got home you ran to the bathroom to shower and clean up any cuts. You changed into a hoodie and comfy pants so your dad couldn't see then. You had to explain to your dad about the bruise on your cheek though.

            As you walked out for dinner you were greeted with looks of concern.
You tried to pull your hoodie over you.

            "DEAR NIECE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?"

            "Oh this, I ran into a pole on the way to school this morning, I was staring into space I guess heh heh."

             You awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck as you felt a stare down your back.

              "Um, what's for dinner?"

               "spaghetti as usual."

Sans pov.

             mmm, she couldn't have gotten a bruise like that from running into a pole. Was someone hurting her..? should I confront her about it? maybe she was telling the truth. If it happens again i'm definitely confronting her.

            ~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

Your pov.

           I decided to get an early sleep and got ready for bed. As I layed there, I wondered if no one really loved me or cared about me. Maybe they didn't... As these thoughts played in my mind I finally fell asleep.