When the baby arrives

"Just breathe honey everything is going to be okay."

    You had just been rushed into the hospital with major contractions with your dad and uncle by your Side as (p/n) is pushing you in a wheelchair.

    "nurse, my daughter is going into labor."

      "Bring her this way!"

     They wheel you into a room and help you onto the bed and immediately the room is filled with nurses checking your vitals and a doctor checking down there to see how far along you are.

       "Dad, uncle, I'm gonna have to ask you to step into the waiting room, she looks like she's ready to start pushing."

         Your dad squeezed your hand softly before kissing you on the head.

         "You'll do great (y/n), I love you"

          "I love you both."

         Your dad and uncle exited the room and now they were prepping you to push.

           "Alright, were gonna start pushing are you ready?"

         You nodded your head vigorously and squeezed (p/n) hand.

          "Ready 1,2,3, push!"

           You pushed as hard as you could, it burned so bad you wanted to stop but you kept pushing.

           "Ok another push, ready, go!"

          You pushed again as hard as you could. After you finished you leaned back into the bed, you looked at (p/n).

            "I-I don't think I can do this." They wiped your forehead with a cool washcloth.

             "You're doing great honey, you can do this I know you can!"

               "I can see the baby's head, you might only need one more push so give me a good push."

                 You braced yourself and pushed as much as you could with what energy you had left until you heard a little cry.

                 "Congratulations, it's a girl!"

They cut the cord and wiped the baby up and gave the baby to you. You looked at (p/n) and they were tearing up.

" Hi (girl name), welcome into the world little one."

"She's so beautiful", (p/n) whispers.

Your dad and uncle walk in after you've been checked on to make sure your ok.

"CONGRATULATIONS DEAR NIECE!"

You looked up at your dad tired. He looks at the little bundle in your arms.

"Do you wanna hold her?"

"it's a girl? she's so beautiful (y/n)."

He looks down at the little bundle of joy that was now his grandchild.

You smile before drifting off into a well deserved slumber.