Chapter 2: Don't See Us

A week or so went by and I had gotten to know the two women. They were actually both really nice. Michonne was always cautious, just like I was. Andrea was to sick to care.

They had more food then I did and thankfully they gave me some. I decided to stay and they didn't have anything against it.

"Why did you never tell us that you had six hunting knives?" Andrea asked looking to me.

"I just told you that I had them." I said looking back at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Let me look." Michonne said as I opened my bag and pulled them out. I kept them in a pouch meant for them. I unfolded the pouch and placed it down. "These are legit. Where did you get them?"

"My dad used to hunt. I've got one of his pistols too but it doesn't have any bullets in it." I said taking it out opening it to show them and then putting it down.

"Well damn Lyla Rose. You know you're weapons." Andrea said looking to me. "How old are you again?"

"I'm about thirteen." I chuckled. "My dad taught me all about em when everything first started."

All the sudden we heard a helicopter sound. I put all my stuff back and we walked out of the house we had stayed the night in and saw a chopper falling from the sky. Andrea looked to us and walked towards it.

We both followed as Michonne grabbed her munchers. The walking had got Andrea and probably the smell got her too. She started to throw up and eventually she sat down behind a bush. I nodded for Michonne to go as I sat with Andrea. Michonne looked for a while before we all heard cars and she sat with us.

We watched as some men got out and looked at the crashed plane. After all this time this had been the most people I'd seen since before.

And I didn't want them to see us.

They started talking and I was to focused on what they were actually doing to listen. They went around and the man who seemed to be in charged stabbed one of the soldiers who had turned.

They were about to leave when Michonne's munchers started being extra loud. They wouldn't stop and the people began noticing so she quickly chopped their heads off and sat back down. The people started walking away and the weight was lifted off our shoulders.

I started to turn around and saw a man and I quickly pulled my knife up. "Slow down their girl." He said looking to me. He looked like an asshole. He gave me a sly smirk as I saw Michonne grab her katana. "Uh-uh. You two darlin." He added as Michonne let go of her katana. "Now turn, slowly." They turned and he quickly put his gun towards Michonne and then to Andrea. "Oh shit, blondie. Betcha didn't think ol Merle would still be alive." He said looking at her. "You don't look so hot." He said as Andrea passed out. "Guess I was right." He chuckled lightly.

I looked at her and then to Michonne. This guy didn't seem like a good one. "Governor, I got some stowaways for ya." The man said as another man walked over.

"Tie them up and take them to the car. Don't want you two starting anything." The man said with a smile before they tied our hands and covered our eyes with cloths.

We were put into a car and I think they put Andrea in a different one. They took out bags and searched Michonne for weapons.

"You don't got anything else on you do you girl?" Merle asked in his groggy higher pitched voice.

"If I do?" I asked smugly.

"Then this won't end well for you." He chuckled lightly. "Don't need to be snarky."