Chapter 16: This Meant War

I started waking up and I was in a car. The back of my head was pounding pretty hard. "Mmm." I said grunting lightly. If hurt too much to open my eyes. "Mich?" I asked without response. I raised my hand and realized it was tied to my other.

I forced myself to open them and I was blindfolded. I raised my blindfold lightly to see Michonne passed out next to me and the Governor in the front seat driving. My heart beat fast as I slowly turned my head to see where we were. It looked like we were on a road. I saw Hershels gray hair over the seat in front of mine.

Where the hell was he taking us?

I saw the governor turning and I quickly closed my eyes. "Does she always talk in her sleep?" The governor asked Hershel I think.

"I don't know. I guess so." He replied. Hershel seemed calm about it but Michonne was clearly unconscious and I had no idea what the hell was going on so I was pretty scared.

We got to what seemed like a camp from what I could see and I felt someone open the door. "What?" I asked with a deep breath pretending to wake up.

"You're fine. I just need you to walk with me. Can you do that?" The governor asked looking to me. I almost forgot.

He didn't know how I was.

Perfect. I was smiling so bright on the inside. "Why does my head hurt?" I asked looking to him.

"I had to knock you out." He replied simply.

"Please don't hurt me or my friends. Please." I whined lightly. Hershel looked to me as I walked in the trailer. He was already waiting inside.

"I can't promise that. You know that right?" He asked as he sat me down next to Hershel.

"Let us go home sir. My head hurts. I want to sleep in my bed." I said to him as I sniffed. I was already on the verge of crying because my head pounding so I might as well take advantage of it.

"I can't let you leave." He replied as he left the trailer. I gave it a second and I looked to Hershel.

"What in the hell did he hit me in the head with?" I asked looking to him.

"The back of a pistol. How are you feeling?" He asked looking to me.

"Awful. Kind of scared honestly." I sighed lightly. My heart never stopped having a nervous breakdown from all of this. I did hear multiple voices outside so he definitely wasn't alone.

He brought Michonne in who had finally woken up. She had her bitch face on active.

"Here. You all should probably eat. It's gonna be a long day. No one is going to hurt you." He replied as he gave us some food.

"Well I don't believe that." Hershel answered.

"I don't care." The governor replied.

"Do the people here know about us?" I asked looking at him with my normal face trying to act as small as possible.

"They do." He answered simply.

"They know I'm only fourteen?" I followed up. He looked to me and then back to the bag he was rummaging through. They didn't. I hoped to sweet Jesus that I could use that as leverage.

"At least tell us why we are here. Please." Hershel asked looking at him.

"It's nothing personal." The governor responded still rummaging. He gave off a vibe that he was in a hurry but he didn't really care.