~•8•~

THREE THINGS!!!
1) The picture is not only what the dress looks like, but also Kiera Knightly (face-claim I gave Kate)
2) I added more cast members to the cast list because I'm extra, lol.
3) Leif : Pronounced LAY-F (L as in loud, a as in ate, y as in you, f as in fast) I had to google how to pronounce it sooo....

Also, chapter dedicated to dani_x_d because her comments make me laugh 😂

Leif stood next to me, one earbud in his ear as he hummed along to some song that I hadn't ever heard. He wasn't half bad at singing from what I could tell.

"What are you listening too?" I asked, and he looked up at me, pulling his earbud out.

"Oh... nothing." He said and pulled an IPod out of his back pocket, wrapping the earbuds around it, and shoved it back into his pocket.

We walked into a clearing, the moon melted into it with silvery light, making it look more beautifully dark that it normally would.

Some people I had never seen were standing in the field, along with some people I recognized.

Seymour stood next to Sampson, his hand gripping Sam's shoulder, and his gaze threatening Sam to make a wrong move.

Dalia stood in between Jonah and Melloni, Grace holding Melloni's hand. Jonah looked like he was about to throw Dalia to the side to stand next to Melloni, but I didn't have a single thought that Dalia couldn't hold her ground.

Constance was back, and she stood alone off to the side, watching over the crowd with the movements of a hawk. Some people snarled at her and she snarled back, power pouring off of her.

Iris stood next to a tall woman with the same dark blonde hair color as Leif, and a man who had the same blue eyes as Leif.

I only assumed that those were his parents.

When I looked forward instead of at the crowd, I saw Arlis and I couldn't help but gawk. He was wearing a suit, and lord I thought he was hot before but the suit sent him over the top.

He was freshly shaven and it made his jaw line look sharper than it did when he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

I got lost in his eyes and when I took a step I stumbled forward, but instead of hitting the ground like I expected, Leif grabbed my arm and held me up.

Arlis growled and then sucked it up when the man standing next to him elbowed his side lightly.

Everyone laughed, and I covered my face with one hand, smiling at my own embarrassment.

Leif let go of my arm and laughed at me, his blue eyes lighting up with amusement.

I looked up and stood a little straighter. It's okay. Everyone falls sometimes, it all depends on how you get up.

I finished the short walk to Arlis and Chle— no. That wasn't Chleo. I thought it was but now that I was closer I could see that it wasn't. This guy had the same dark skin and curly short hair, but Chleo was shorter. Plus this guy had a white-ish scar around his neck.

I figured it was Chleo's Dad. He looked too much like him not be. Or.. did Chleo have any siblings?

Arlis held my hand as he stood in front of me.

"You look beautiful, better than Aphrodite herself." He said, whispering into my ear.

Some history obsessed part of me wanted to ask if she was real, but I figured that that wouldn't have been the best idea. Now probably wasn't the time.