~•44•~

HERES A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE SHORT ONES IVE BEEN POSTING :)
Also— haha. Unedited. Love you guys.

KONRAD
He didn't feel bad. Konrad had killed his only son and he felt was more powerful. Sacrifices had to be made, Konrad understood that. He thought he was the only one who understood that, but the now dead Everly Dawn also understood that.

He twisted a dagger between his newly healed and placed hand. A bitch had torn it off after he killed her mutt son.

He liked feeling powerful. And there were ways to be even more powerful than he already was.

Konrad realized he had been using Becker the wrong way. Instead of having Becker work for him, be able to know everything, why didn't he just... take Becker's powers.

Konrad smiled as he opened the door to the dungeon. His whole plan was falling into place. Arlis was rogue, out to kill his mate and eventually die from it. Everly Dawn was dead. Sure he had lost a great power source such as his granddaughter but she was dying anyways.

If he felt any remorse for anyone throughout his path to ruling, it was for the little girl. She was sweet and innocent, a baby in the scheme of things. She didn't do anything. Konrad felt a little companionship with her. Sure he was still going to run her until she died, but it wasn't like he didn't feel bad for it.

Sacrifices had to be made for the better good. They had to be made.

He walked into the basement and stopped in front of Becker's cell. Konrad stared at the Hunter's dagger and then at Becker. Becker was sitting on the floor, barely able to hold his eyes open. Becker was so weak.

"What do you—" he stopped to cough. "want?" Konrad was proud. He had really messed Becker up in that little duel they had.

Konrad had a lot of answers to that question. He wanted his wife back, power, rulership. A better son than the one he used to have. He unlocked the cage and watched as Becker failed to stand up.

He was glad Becker ended up not being his son. Konrad would've been disgusted if he had raised a son who turned out like Becker. At least Clay was strong, a disgrace, but strong and smart nonetheless. Albeit, not strong or smart enough to save himself.

Konrad took the dagger and showed it to Becker. "Arlis's mutt Beta is dead." He announced. "Figured I'd let you know. Arlis is probably killing Kate soon. Eventually he'll die. Constance is... surely mourning the death of her cousin. Your cousin."

Becker tried to move forward but chains held him back. "You're not going to win." Becker's eyes were watering. Konrad was disgusted with him, with how Becker could have achieve great things but instead he cried over things like family.

"I already have! The sooner you learn that, the quicker this can finish." Konrad smiled. Nobody understood where he was coming from.

He wanted power so he could protect his family and his wife didn't understand that. He wanted to have a happy family and his wife cheated on him. He could get over the cheating. He had gotten over it. He wanted her back. He wanted to rule and save the planet from all the disgusting filth that wandered the lands. Humans, Hunteds, most Hunters. Werewolves. They were all a disgrace to the moon. Konrad didn't want to come out as evil, he just wanted a better world.

Konrad walked to Becker. "Do you remember what I did to your mother?" Sacrifices had to be made. Sometimes sacrifices were necessary.

Becker panicked as he looked from the dagger to Konrad. It only made Konrad feel more empowered.

Konrad didn't say anything more as he took the dagger and stabbed into Becker's chest. "Accipio potentiam tuam."

Konrad knew that at this moment, Becker was feeling his body tighten and constrict. Konrad set a hand on Becker's shoulder and felt as Becker's power ran dry. Becker's aura stopped humming, stopped giving off a sense of relaxation.