~•21•~

"Arlis please don't, just let it go. Nobody needs to fight—" He wasn't listening so I just stopped talking.

He popped his knuckles and then his neck, ignoring every word I said. "Electra, what are the odds of me winning?" He didn't actually care, he thought he could win. I could tell by his cocky attitude, it poured through even when he spoke.

She scoffed loudly. "I think you should be asking how likely you go Rogue." She muttered and then ran a hand through her perfect hair, letting it fall into a natural waterfall. "I think you can kick his ass." She didn't sound convincing.

"Please stop encouraging him." I tried, unpleasantly to no avail.

He smiled at Electra. "You think?"

"Guys." I tried to get their attention but it didn't work out that way. They either weren't paying attention or didn't care what I had to say and were ignoring me.

She nodded and punched his shoulder. "Oh yeah, definitely." She still didn't sound too sure.

"HEY! ALPHA BARRON!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and he jolted, turning to me.

Finally I had his attention. "You don't call me that." He snapped.

I deflated and closed my eyes to take a deep breath. "Men." I muttered and fixed my shirt. "Please don't fight him." I said evenly, a straight face.

He raised his eyebrows and shook his head. "I will listen to you a lot of the time but trust me... I know what's best." He growled lightly.

I sighed and nodded, taking a cautious step back. I knew there was no way out of this. He wanted it to happen, and nothing I said or did would make him change his mind.

But... maybe I didn't have to change his mind. They always talked about how their wolves had a separate mind. Maybe I just had to change his wolf's idea. Is that how this worked?

I looked around for a moment, noticing the crowd that grew by the minute. Everyone it seemed was here. All except Sam of course who was drug off, not being let to see the terrible scene in front of him.

I closed my eyes and looked deep down inside me, wanting to contact my own wolf. They said I was getting closer and closer to her.

I took a deep breath but all I could smell was the anger radiating off of Arlis, the pure animalistic beast ravaging inside him.

That gave me an idea. The only time I remember him being more mad is when I cut him off from... well me. So I did the only perfectly illogical thing.

As Seymour stepped out, I stripped off my shirt and threw it at Arlis, hitting his head.

Arlis turned madly around and locked eyes with me. "Wha— why is your shirt off!?" He snapped, his attention taken completely away from Seymour.

I huffed out. "Come on, pup, I know you don't hate it."

The entire crowd was watching us and never before had I felt so vulnerable and open than I did in that moment. I don't think I would ever feel that naked. Even though the only thing I was missing was my shirt.

His mouth twitched. "Seriously Kate? Put your shirt o—"

"No." I said sternly and began taking my shoes off, kicking them off my feet and into the dirt.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "No?" He asked incredulously. "We are in public, put your shirt back on."

I shook my head like a child and slipped my socks off. I unbuttoned my jeans. "Come get me." I smirked, taking a step back. "You know you want to."