~•22•~

HEY! ITS A MAP OF CANADA! THATS THE PICTURE! YUP. AND IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING A MAP OF THE PACK SOOO... YEAH.

ALSO! I STARTED A NEW BOOK IN THE IMMORTAL SERIES!? ITS CALLED 1837. I WONT GIVE ANY DETAILS BUT IM SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT *wink* *wink* *cough* year 1837 *cough* *cough* ITS NOT PUBLISHED, I DONT THINK I CAN RISK TO PUBLISH IT UNTIL PART 3 OF THIS BOOK? BUT YIS.... YIS I HAVE STARTED IT. Gotta love me some prequel spinoffs. Edit: IT is published and up.

"He has requested that I bring you to the Pack House." Dalia stood next to me, a white hoodie thrown on casually over some sweats that hugged her body like a fine wine.

I shook my head, not even bothering to say anything. I didn't have too, not in this situation. By this time she probably knew what had happened, maybe not the words that were passed, but she knew something went down.

She grabbed my arm and I tore it from her. "I don't want to go, therefor I am not going." I stated.

She rolled her eyes. "You gunna fight me on this? Fine. But I have sharper teeth and longer claws than you do pup." She grabbed my arm again and ripped me from the couch. "I don't disrespect my brother and I definitely don't disobey my Alpha's order."

I concealed a growl or a moan, or a groan. Who knew what sound it would have been. "He's not even Alpha anymore, remember. It's my fault."

She stopped and opened the door, waiting in the doorway. "Where's Constance when you need her?" She muttered and faced me. "Shut the hell up. Okay? Nobody fucking cares who's fault it is. It happened. Factum est illud: fieri infectum non potest. I hate to be blunt but nobody will do it if I don't since Constance left." She continued out the door and then was suddenly all smiles and bubbly giggles.

I followed her line of sight and nearly puked in my mouth like a child when Travis O'Connor walked into the hidden driveway, smiling at Dalia brightly. "Your brother told me I'd find you here!" He yelled and brought her into a kiss, his arms wrapping around her.

Her hoodie covered her neck, but his neck was wide open in the V-Neck shirt he was wearing. A purple scarred circle was on his neck, almost like a hickey but much more prominent. And not a filled in circle, just the outline.

She smiled into his chest, looking up into his eyes. "Oh yeah? Were you looking for me?" She teased, nipping at his neck.

He tumbled in approval as he nodded. "Oh, always."

I cleared my throat, interrupting the moment. "Dal, do you know why Arlis wants me at the pack house?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes. You have to be there when he kills him." She blinked back absentmindedly, her attention solely focused on the guy in front of her.

They were so... in love. Already. That was the normal around here wasn't? And I... I broke that chain with Arlis.

I perked up suddenly. "Guys... HEY!" I yelled and they both snapped their faces to me at the same time. "Where Exactly is Arlis right now?"

Dalia shrugged. "At the Pack House somewhere."

"In his office." Travis replied nodding and rubbing his chin. "Yeah. Office."

I patted his shoulder and Dalia growled, causing me to recoil and smile up at the sky.

"I have an idea and nobody is going to like it but I have to try it anyways!" I nodded and ran towards the pack house, hoping that for once my memory served me right.

Thinking about the difference between me and the rest of the people here got me thinking. In a split second I found a solution to our problems. Well... most of them. Either that or this idea will cause more. But either way, it's better than not trying.