~•14•~

Because I just feel like I have to have a face claim for everyone (I'm incorrigible, practically worse than Arlis at this point) up is Chleo's sister, played by Candice Patton. Also HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!!!! WE MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR!!!

I sat in Iris and Anthony's small house, my cold hands wrapped around a warm mug. I was alone on the open kitchen, the living room filled with just three people plus Iris and Anthony.

I had wandered around outside until finally I just gave up and went to Arlis's office. Lots of people greeted me, introduced themselves, told me things about the pack.

But none asked if I was okay.

Did I look okay? Probably. I was too scared to look like anything else.

And then Seymour found me and he just knew something was wrong. He walked me to Iris's house, a small cottage type place nestled in the woods.

Currently; it was Iris, Anthony, Chleo, Seymour, and a girl who I assumed was Chleo's sister in the living room. They just watched me, no attempt to make any contact besides when Iris handed me a drink. Had I been more clear minded, I would have asked about Anthony's scar around his neck, try to change the subject, but my mind was all out of order.

I didn't even know what was in the green mug, could've been anything. I wasn't drinking it. She'd also handed me a plate of Enchiladas, four to be exact, and I ate all of them with no regrets.

They whispered frantically, but I didn't know what about.

Finally, someone loudly whispered "no" and the chair next to me pulled up.

I looked up and the pretty brown eyes of a girl who smiled a million watts. "Hi... I'm Vera... do you wanna tell me what happened?" She asked kindly, one of her hands reaching up to grab mine. I didn't have the energy to pull my hand back.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Seymour rushed over and pulled her hand off of mine. "Do you know who this is?" He asked angrily.

Vera shook her head, her black curls bouncing off her shoulders. "No, who is she?"

Seymour took a deep breath and collected himself. "Alpha Arlis's Mate."

She glanced from me to Seymour. "What's wrong with her?" She asked.

Seymour winced, halfheartedly shrugging. "Eh." He sounded constricted on whether or not he should say anything. Seymour bit his nails, pacing around the kitchen. "This is bad, this is really bad." He put his arms on the kitchen table and leaned forward. "Okay, Kate, I know what happened there's no—"

"What happened!? He tried to kill me because I stopped him halfway through getting me undressed." I seethed, looking into the mug like it held all the answers. "First it was panic and death threats, and then it was cute little flirts and things that made me go "awe" and then it was hot and... and then it was he's trying to kill me!" I yelled, standing up and chewing on my bottom lip nervously.

Anthony started laughing much to my dismay. He laughed so hard, he was doubled over and wiping his eyes. "His wolf is pissed." Anthony chuckled and everyone relaxed visibly.

"NO! THIS IS NOT OKAY!" Seymour yelled. "How did you Umm... escape?" He asked, blinking at me.

I winced. "He called Jonah and Constance came instead, I think. I just know Constance tackled him and told me to leave." My foot was tapping anxiously, I didn't care to stop it.

Seymour sucked in a sharp breath and faced everyone with a worried look. "So this is bad."

I still had no idea what was happening. "Okay so what happened?" I asked, looking at everyone's faces for an answer. Nobody seemed to want to tell me anything, but at this point I wasn't going to settle for silence. "Somebody tell me what happened!" I shouted and I surprised myself with my rough voice.