~•16•~

"How did you get so good at video games? I thought old people were supposed to not know how to use electronics." Leif laughed at Dalia who shrugged in response, her eyes alight with love as she watched him play Mario Kart.

We had a tournament, it was all fun in games until I lost against Leif. Third place wasn't bad though, was it?

"C'mon, rematch." Leif said, picking Rainbow Road as a track.

She groaned. "That's what you said an hour ago! And did you really just call me old!?" She glared at him, her blue eyes firing up with lust. "I'm so good because I've had since the invention of the first video game to learn how to play them. You're just mad you can't win."

Sampson laughed. "You just got schooled by your girl."

Leif slapped Sam's shoulder and then turned to Arlis. "But Arlis is terrible at them!" Leif pointed out and Arlis rolled his eyes, smiling anyways.

"Only because I already knew it would end up being you two playing. It's always you two in the finals." Arlis scoffed, pulling me closer to his side on the couch.

Becker and Constance came in suddenly through the front door, holding bags upon bags. Becker was holding all of them, however, because Constance was still injured.

"Why are you making me CARRY ALL OF THESE!?" Becker yelled, gasping for breath as he set all 6 bags on the counter, rubbing the red rings that started to form on his arms. "I need to exercise, last time I actually did any physical activity was 1999 when I bowled."

I cracked a smiled, watching him wander around the kitchen.

"OH MY GOOOOD! YES! BROWNIES!" He ripped open the box and grabbed two, walking over to us. He had already opened one cosmic brownie and was shoveling it into his mouth. "Is that Mario kart?" He asked with his mouth full.

"Who are you?" Leif asked, pausing the game and sitting defensively next to Dalia.

Becker held up his hands and set the brownies on the table. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and swallowed dramatically. "Becker. Becker Reinheart. But you can me Beck."

Leif shot a look to Arlis and Arlis smiled. "Leif, this is Becker, as he just said. Beck, this is Leif. And the twit on the love seat is Sam."

Becker smiled a great big dimpled smile. "You didn't tell me DALIA HAD A MATE!" He turned and glared at Arlis. "I am disappointed. You are a shame, Arlis."

Arlis scoffed. "No, their not mates yet."

"But we will be... tomorrow." Leif turned to Dalia.

Becker "awed" and picked up his brownies again. "You two are cute. Wait, your 20th birthday is tomorrow?"

Leif nodded. "Yup. December 7th. Probably changing early in the morning, considering I was born at like 9am."

Becker looked down between me and Arlis. "Constance gave me beer." He whispered and then laughed really loudly. "But shhh... nobody is supposed to know I'm a light weight."

Constance smacked her forehead and sat down in the love-seat next to Sam who scooted further away from her. "Beck, I didn't let you drink. And I certainly didn't give you beer. You literally said, "I'm thirsty" and then evaporated in mid air. You came back thirty minutes later, drunk with an Irish girl under your arm."

Beck laughed even harder. "She was a nut job. She said she teleported to America. Isn't she hilarious. America isn't a real place." He giggled and then stumbled forward after giving me a confused look. "Woah woah... I ALMOST FELL!" He glared at the ground. "Ignisma!" He yelled and threw his hand down.