~•10•~

YALL! IT'S THE GUEST ROOM!!! IM EXTREMELY SHOOK AT HOW GOOD IT LOOKS. If you want to know what I use to make the rooms (yes I made them myself these aren't pics off google) it's a website called mydeco room styler, and it's realllly cool.

HAPPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!! WHETHER YOU'RE IN THE FREEZING STATES OR BURNING AUSTRALIA, HAPPY HOLIDAYS. HERE'S THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN, LOL. NOT EDITED AS WELL AS THE OTHERS, WHOOPS.

"Wait..." My tired self paused to look at the door that both Arlis and I were walking into. "Are we sleeping in the same bed?" I asked.

He nodded slowly. "Is that a problem?" He asked slowly, gauging my reaction.

I didn't think it was a problem, but if my mom taught me anything, it was that guys have to work for you. Mate or not. Male PMS or not, he was going to work for me. "Umm... well it's just... I don't really know you."

He yawned tiredly, closing his eyes and managing to make a smirk look better than it humanly should. "Sure you do. We know each other."

I narrowed my eyes, yawning after him. I swear they were worse than the flu, they were so contagious.

"What my favorite color?" I asked.

He clicked his mouth. "Uhhhh... purple?" He guessed.

I shook my head. "No. It's red." I said, and rose an eyebrow. "I can sleep on the couch or—"

"I have a guest bedroom." He said, nodding to a door on the opposite side of his. "It has two bunk beds, a TV, a desk, a laptop. Please no social media."

No social media? Who did he think I was? A cave man? "Thanks, but YouTube? Come on... gotta let me—"

He widened his eyes as he walked to the door. "It's 4:30 A.M. Are you honestly going to get on YouTube?"

I puffed up my cheeks. "No, I guess not. But I can't fall asleep without music an—"

"Me neither." He said wistfully, his eyes lighting up despite the obvious drowsiness clouding them. "Here, you can sleep in here." He opened up the door and inside was a soft black carpet, grey-blue walls, and furniture that was too nice to not be used.

Two bunk beds sat across from each other, the bottom half of each one a Queen size. Thick grey comforters lined all of them, complimenting the brown, wooden bed frames.

A white desk with the promised laptop was tucked away in the corner.

A flat screen TV hung on the wall next to it.

"This is really nice." I turned but Arlis was anywhere to be seen. "Arlis?" I whispered. "Arlis." I said harshly again, same outcome as the first time. Absolute silence.

Finally, he poked his head out of his door, holding a knitted blue blanket. He shut his door and walked into the guest room, laying on one of the bottom bunks.

"Uh— what are you doing?"

"Laying in here with you? What, did you think I wasn't going to sleep in the same room as you? Alpha Rylee wants war, remember? I'm not letting you out of my sight." He smirked. He didn't believe Alpha Rylee was going to kidnap me, he just wanted an excuse to sleep in the same room as me.