Random Book of Random Hashtags

#Nutella4Everyone

Hai. I'm Hannah. I like pie. And wafflez. And hashtags. And I'm random. And I write a lot.

And I should probably get a social life instead of writing a Random Book of Random Hashtags.

But oh well.

I'm making one of those books where you post a random chapter about random junk. Except, they're usually not as long as this chapter is. They're usually, like, three lines per chapter.

Whatever.

SO. I WILL NAME EVERY BOOK OF THIS CHAPTER- I MEAN, EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK WITH A HASHTAG OF SOME SORT. (Wow, that one mess up screwed up the effect of the whole sentence. Wait, isn't there a backspace on keyboards? Eh, too late for that now.)

The title of this chapter is The Random Book of Random Hashtags, because I don't know how to make the first chapter's name different from the title's name on wattpad. I don't think it's even possible. BUT, if I COULD put a name on the chapter, it would be named #Hashtag.

Yus. This is happening.

YAY! FUN! HASHTAGS!

NEED! SOCIAL LIFE! NOW!

Maybe my cousin can keep me entertained... Oh wait, she lives four hours away. What about my brother- nope, he's napping. Maybe I should take a nap- oh, wait, he's napping in my bed. Maybe Mom would help me cook something- Nope, she's taking this chance to take a nap of her own.

...

What to do...

NUTELLA! I CHANGED MY MIND! THIS CHAPTER IS NAMED #NUTELLA4EVERYONE!!!

Baiii!