Chapter One- Beatings, Bumps and Story Telling

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter

Beatings, Bumps and Story Telling

Song: Troublemaker by Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida

Drea's P.O.V

"You are in big trouble missy!" I was being dragged to the back by my social worker; I really fucked up this time.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll behave next time!" I begged. I knew what she was going to do, and I didn't want to go through it again for the fifth time this week. I always say I'll behave, but end up doing the same thing again.

"Oh no, I've had it up to here with you. Why don't you just learn to control yourself?" she yelled at me, locking my bedroom door, with her inside also.

She started to look for the belt that she uses every time one of the children misbehave. She has one in every room, for every child. So in a total, she has thirty belts. Some kids share a room together, so she only has the need for one in each room.

Lets just say mine is a little "special", mine has a little blade on it, since I'm the worst that misbehaves. She changes the hiding place all the time, so I never know where it's hidden. I don't really know where she got this absolute bat-shit idea from, I just know that I tried to call the cops once, but they never found that belt, or any other belt that she had; she knew where to hide them so nobody could find them when an inspection was coming up.

"Please, Cindy, don't do this!?" I pleaded, already with tears in my eyes.

"Oh no, you fucked up this time!" she yelled, still looking for the belt.

You are probably wondering what I did so wrong. Well, to me, I don't see what's so wrong with burning my records, painting my hair a light pink with fuchsia and white highlights, eating all of the cookies for the guests, breaking a window with a baseball bat, and setting her license on fire? Is that so wrong? Now that I think of it, it does sound kind of wrong.

I didn't realize that Cindy had found the belt and hit me with it.

"AAHHH!" I yelled, while the pain struck my arm.

"That's what you get, Drea." She yelled, taking another swing at me. She had been doing this since I could get into trouble. So, since I was seven years old, but back then she didn't add that little razor. I've been getting a lot of beatings from then on. I've been abused since I was a kid by this lunatic. I've tried running away, but where would I go? I didn't have much, so I always ended up back at the orphanage.

"Please stop!" I begged, already crying because of the other swings she had made.

"No, it's a little too late for please!" she yelled. The cuts from the little razor weren't bad, but it still stung. I guess I got used to it by now, but then again, who the hell gets used to this kind of abuse?

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled in pain, trying to run towards the door.

Cindy quickly grabbed me by the foot, and pulled me towards her, slapping my face. However, I managed to kick her on the stomach, earning me some time to get up.

I started to run towards the door so I could unlock it. When I finally did, I ran down the stairs, pushing my way through the rest of the kids that were in the orphanage, and managed to get outside.

The kids started to yell, and they knew why I was running. Since this has happened a lot, they already knew the drill; distract Cindy. They all started to yell and jump on the couches, making Cindy stop for a moment to just calm them down.

I guess I'm the only one that has a belt with blades. Cindy never seemed to punish the other kids so cruelly like she punishes me. Before I started to get into trouble, I didn't really know why she had it out for me.