Chapter Fifty Three- Narrating

So this is the part where you are going to go like, What?

What the fuck did this writer do?

I don't get it!

But you will once Drea starts explaining, and narrating.

I NEED A LOT OF COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK!!!!!

Narrating

Song: Free Now by Sleeping With Sirens

Drea's P.O.V

I tucked my beautiful little seven year old daughter Ariel in her bed. She was wearing the biggest smile on her face, and every little detail about her, made her perfect. I can't believe that time goes by so fast. It's like it was yesterday that the douche bag of Steven dropped her off at the house, and made me stay with her.

I'm not blaming him, and honestly that visit was for the best. If he hadn't shown up, I wouldn't be doing the one thing I love in this world, and that's taking care of my two beautiful baby girls.

It was a little complicated. We adopted four year old Violet a year ago when we bought this gorgeous house. It was big and beautiful, everything I wanted, really. Violet had blonde beautiful hair that went with her crystal blue eyes she had. She was a funny, amazing, bubbly, loud, quirky little girl. So full of life.

This had to be the most amazing time of the year. Christmas was coming soon, and it was getting cold. My third album was sold out. My incredible husband just got off tour with his best friend, and Ariel was going to graduate second grade, and they were going to do a Disney theme for the graduation. She was going to be playing The Little Mermaid, lucky huh?

I caressed my child's cheek as softly as I could. I can't believe that time went flying. Just a few years ago she was this sassy little girl that copied her Uncle Ricky's sass. It was unbelievable.

"Mom, can you finish telling the story? What happened when you got off tour?" Ariel's question escaped her lips.

I always told her my story. Every chapter of my life since when I got adopted, to seeing Abigail once again, to finding the love of my life, and to just reaching my dreams. She always enjoyed these stories, and I didn't mind telling her them.

I was about to speak, when I felt someone sit beside me. I felt the wonderful lips of my husband on my neck and his hand slip around my waist.

"What are you telling her, now?" he asked me.

"Just about to finish my story, I've been telling her," I responded. "What happened to Violet, did she fell asleep?"

He nodded his head, and his hands took locks of my bleached blonde hair out of my face.

"Keep going, I want to hear the ending."

I looked at him, then back to Ariel who was eager to hear the rest of the story.

"Okay, so I could remember it like it was just yesterday. Every little detail about when Warped Tour ended . . ." I took a deep breath, and started to finish the story I began a couple of weeks ago.

~Flashback~

"DREA!" I could hear a loud pack of boys yelling in the airport.

Of course they would come pick me up!