Listen Up!

So I've been going through your comments. Some of them make me laugh my eyes out, some make me smile, a few little are hate, and the rest are just perfect!

I can't thank you enough! by going through your comments I saw some that had to do with Carter.

Okay, so I placed that Carter shaved his legs right? well, if you are asking me, a lot of guys do that. I'm not sure if carter is one, I don't think is, so he has really hairy legs tbh.

Ok, I also saw that it was kind of awkward for Drea to call Carter dad. It is so from now on, she will be calling Carter, simple as that. So in this story it is legal for an eighteen year old to adopt.

When Taylor dumped Drea in the water, okay a lot asked about her phone. It is waterproof. And her cover is also. Sorry I didn't place that.

Yes, Matt did go to Starbucks practically in his underwear :D hope I get him to meet him like that ;)

The girlfriends obviously are friends of mine, not real cos if Jack G was dating someone I would freak out.

Drea will get hate sometimes, but it is just to make the story interesting.

The twitter names are fake, unless I don't know that the twitter is real bc I don't have twitter sadly :(

Drea will change her hair color!

When Drea hot the hate, whoever placed the comment saying to stab her(the hater) with a spoon, girl you made my day. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MAGCON BOYS. Just the girlfriends and Drea! :D

What else? am I missing something? oh yeah, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not trying to make this sound rude, I'm just clarifying the comments and questions.

If I left anything out, please do say so and I will try to answer as many questions as possible.

OH AND PLEASE, of you are going to call people names in this book, like, if you are going to insult each other, I rather you didn't. That is just disrespectful, and honestly I don't like when ppl do that.

I hope I answers your questions, please don't keep freaking out if Carter still shaves his legs, cos I'm not placing that anymore, and I hope you guys are enjoying the story!

Love you guys :*