Update about the sequel!

Hey guys, so as you know, I was going to post today what was going to be the tittle for the sequel, well after thinking about it for a long time... I am not doing it.

Just kidding, i'm doing it, and it was extremely hard to pick a tittle with so many amazing tittles you guys sent me.

So, the title for the sequel is going to be called..

But first, I was torn between a lot of tittles, so I am going to tell you which were them so you know....

a) The Not So Fairytale of Drea Reynolds

b) Sky's Not The Limit

c) My Story

d)What do you expect?

I loved the concept for the not so fairy tale of drea reynolds, because her life isn't really a fairytale. It is filled with ups and downs, and she has it hard, like literally. She's a warrior( i like that for a tittle, how bout you?)

Sky's not the limit, i like it, bvecause wehn you think she has that opportunity, another rolls in, and it isn't the limit for her.

My Story, I like it, because she will be telling Ariel and Violet her story, and I personally think, it is good.

What do you expect? I like it, because you really aren't expecting stuff from Drea, and you aren't expecting how her life will be in the next chapter, or whatever happens.

So, it was hard to choose, but I chose...

The Not So Fairytale of Drea Reynolds. . .

Why?   It goes perfectly with my concept, and I love it so much.

Another thing, I loved the cover she sent me, but please send me covers, remember that Drea will have bleached blonde hair. Be creative, just remember to place  my username! send it to my kik, dreacarrero68

I have news, two peopl conatcted me, and asked if they could publish my same book, give me credit, but the catch is that it will be in italian and french. What do you guys think? I said yes, she is going to give me full credit on EVERY chapter. I really want italian people to read it, it'll be so cool!

What else?

The soundtrack! Who wants to do it? I will take anyone honestly. Also be creative with the song selection.

When will it be out? IDK honestly. I will be starting the first chapter today, and then when i get to five chpaters, i will publish them!

How old will Drea be? Hse in the story will start of being 21 or 22, because that is where she starts the new story with Ariel and Violet. But when she starts to tell her, it will be like the beggining of the book, she will still be 17. Of course there will be scence, where it is obvious what Drea has went through, she wont tell her little girls, I think it is too much for them to know, but for you guys it isn't'. You will be shocked at some things i will be placing... tho.

I think that is all, remember to tell me if you want to make a soundtrack, or i will make it. REMEMBER THE COVER AND MY KIK! AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!!!

Can't wait for you guys to read the book!!!!!!!