Chapter Twenty-Eight- Night Out and #Drillon

Chapter will include grinding, clubbing, alcohol, and a ship that you all asked for

Night Out and #Drillon

Song: In The Dark by Dev

Drea's P.O.V

~3 Days Later~

We were on our way back to the airport. Magcon was amazing! I had so much fun, met so many fans, signed so many stuff and I had an amazing time.

We were getting ready to board the plane, when Dillon and Taylor sat next to me.

"Hey cutie!" Taylor said in that weird voice that he used in his vine.

"Hey cutie!" Dillon also said, waving at me.

I just looked at both of them, kind of creeped out a bit.

"We bought you you're favorite Starbucks drink, a Vent MochaFrapp!" Dillon said, handing it over.

My eyes piped open like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I snatched the drink away from him, and started to slurp it down. Then I noticed that they kept staring at me.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"No catch, just wanted to make your day, which we did!" Taylor exclaimed.

Both of them got up, kissed both of my cheeks at the same time, and left.

"I'LL FIND OUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UP TO!" I yelled at them, as they walked away.

I decided to go to Twitter, tweet about what happened, and check some other Tweets.

@TheDreaReynolds: '@taylorcaniff & @Ruppism_ bought me Starbucks... Something's going on #FindingOut #TheyreUpToSomething'

I tweeted, and writhing minutes #TheyreUpToSomething went viral.

Everyone was giving their own little clue, or thoughts about what they thought they were up to.

Two minutes later, and I got a reply from Dillon.

@Ruppism_: Nothing's going on... Can't we do something nice babe? @TheDreaReynolds'

I shook my head, and turned off my phone.

The flight was about to board now, so all of us went to the line and wait.

"Where's Shawn?" Gilinsky asked.

"I don't know, haven't seen him since he left to the bathroom," Carter said.

"Must be getting some coffee or something," I suggested.

That moment Shawn came running towards us... With a girl behind?

Weird.

"Are we late?" he asked, nervous, almost out of breath.

"No, who's the pretty girl Shawn?" I asked him.

"This is Kacey," he said, introducing her.

"Hi," she smiled and waved to all of us.

She was a brunette, maybe 5'5, I knew she had to skate because of her tomboy look, and  some bruises that she had on her arm. She was really pretty, and had nice eyes.

"Nice to meet you Kacey!" I exclaimed.

"Do you guys know each other?" Matt asked Shawn.

"We just met, she's going to L.A." Shawn told us.