Chapter Twenty-Nine- You Never Loved Me

You Never Loved Me

~Recap~

(Still Drea's P.O.V)

'In the Dark' by Dev played, as Dillon and I danced.

I started to get more comfortable, and started to grind on him. I could feel him stiffing up, so just to tease him, I started to grind harder.

He placed his hands on my waist, and stated to grind harder on me, making me grab his hair, and tug it a bit.

Dillon placed his chin on my shoulder, and since I was wearing heels I was practically an inch shorter than him.

I swayed my hips, side to side, back and forth, and just danced to the rhythm of the song.

Dillon started to grind even harder, making me turn around to face his chest, and he continued to grind.

I kept dancing, his hand now on my backside and my arms over his shoulders.

We were both laughing uncontrollably, and just having a good time.

And before I knew it, that's when I started to kiss Dillon, and he started to kiss back...

~Back To Reality~

I didn't know what I was doing, but I felt an explosion of fireworks in my head, and butterflies in my stomach.

Dillon treated me like his little sister, and I treated him like a big brother.

It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time, I just couldn't help but kiss him even more.

Dillon's lips move in sync with mine, and he started to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

'Someone's eager' I thought, but didn't let him in.

Dillon for a minute there, started to push me back against the crowd, making his way to a wall, and gently slamming my back into it.

He started to get pissed by now, and I could feel him starting to get pissed by the way he kissed me.

What started as a gentle kiss, turned into a rough one. His hands were traveling up and down my back, and my hands were tangled in his hair.

He wouldn't stop biting my bottom lip, so I took the lead on this one.

I pulled his hair back, making him groan, and open his mouth for a gasp.

I quickly took the chance to but his lip, slowly, and turn him on.

"You shouldn't do that," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled, and winked at him.

Dillon slammed his lips into mine, licking my bottom lip for entrance, again, and this time I let him.

His tongue explored my mouth, and both of them danced in sync.

By now, we had to break the kiss. Both of us were getting out of breath, and we both knew that we had to stop this before anyone saw.

I could hear Trevor's song 'Dark Side' play, and that's exactly how I felt now.

I really couldn't control my feelings for Dillon. He just had something that made me like him.

Dillon looked at me, lifted my chin, and pecked my nose.

"I felt like this is wrong. Drea, you're practically wasted," Dillon said.