Contest

Contest

So hey guys, it's been a few days now since the book ended, right?

Sad, I know. But don't worry because I will start working on the first two chapter next week of the sequel!

THESE ARE THE RULES:

1) I WILL NEED A TITLE FOR THE BOOK!

First of all, I will need to tell you guys about something. About what the second book will contain.

It will contain the relationship of #Drillon. NO #Mratt involved, sorry guys. My book and I hope you respect that. It will be about what Drea overcomes in the near future, and what is going to be expected as you guys saw when Ariel asked her a bunch of things. Madison beer will be in it to cause some conflict.

      a. You guys told me that the story lost it's way with Magcon, because I do get it. It did get out of the magcon issue. In the sequel I will try not to. INBOX ME and tell me why is the reason that some of you comment d that so it won't happen in the sequel.

2) YOU GUYS WILL PROVIDE ME A TITTLE, AND A BOOK COVER IF YOU WANT!
Rules to follow:

   a. You will comment on this "chapter" a name, and the reason why I should use it (for example: why does it go with your tittle?)

   b. the book cover will be sent to my kik, dreacarrero68

3) In the sequel Drea will have bleached blonde hair in maybe chapter four or something like that. But you can send me if you want a girl with purple hair, or a girl with bleached hair, I would prefer the bleached hair.

4) Drea in this story will be ___ years old, that is for you to tell me. I was thinking maybe 17 still, but whatever you guys want. How old would you like her to be?

5) A SOUNDTRACK! FOR THIS BOOK AND THE SEQUEL.

IF you guys don't mind placing a few songs, or telling me over kik or inbox i will gladly take them, and make a little CD, or if you want. Message or kik me, tel me the songs, and on which part, and if you know how to  make videos on youtube, like they did with the Divergent soundtrack, I will love you forever. So what you have to do is tell me to send you the book cover so you can do the magic.

6) Did you understand 5?

7) I will tell you when the book is out! Maybe it will be out by February the first four chapters, but idk still.

SO GUYS, WHOEVER WANTS TO MAKE A BOOK COVER SEND IT!

WHOEVER WANTS TO MAKE  A SOUNDTRACK MESSAGE ME!

AND WHOEVER HAS IDEAS MESSAGE ME ALSO! ON KIK AND PRIVATE INBOX.

DO NOT DELETE THIS BOOK, IT WILL BE THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU KNOW WHEN THE BOOK IS OUT, AND WHO WON THE TITTLE FOR THE BOOK, AND ALL THAT!

COMMENT YOUR BOOK TITTLES IDEAS AND REASONS, WHERE IT SAYS 2). AND THE INFO.

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS WEEK. I WILL TELL YOU NEXT FRIDAY WHAT THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE CALLED, AND WHO WON!