Chapter Forty One- Pool Day, PB&J's and Tied up To A Bench?

Pool Day, PB&J's and Tied up To  A Bench?

Nash's P.O.V

Drea had passed her drivers test. She actually did great, got a 96% on her test, and then a perfect driving the car.

She was super excited when they gave her her licence, although her drivers licence picture wasn't that pretty, she had to hide it.

We were right now on our way to the house, so I let Drea drive.

She took a wrong turn, and now we were on another direction.

"So, um, do you know the way back home Nash?" Drea asked me.

I looked at her, and chuckled nervously. "I honestly don't have a clue where we're going," I said. Drea frowned, and parked the car.

"So, I guess we'll need to call the guys," she frowned. "What if we die out here?! I can't die, I'm too young, you can die, 'cause you know, you're old and don't give a fuck, but I am too Young to die at sixteen. What if we get eaten by coyotes Nash???"

She started to freak out, and all I could do was record her and place her on Snapchat. She just talked sooo fast that it was funny, and she didn't even look at me while she talked. She just hit the steering wheel, and bump her head on the car window.

"Maybe, but I can just install a GPS on the phone, place in the directions, and get back home Drea," I said, all serious.

"Oh yeah," she chuckled slowly. "We can totally do that."

I smiled at her, and shook my head as I installed the GPS, and placed in the directions towards the house.

I looked over my shoulder, and saw Drea on her phone.

"Um, what're you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm posting random shit on Twitter, plus changing my user name on it. I don't know why, but they told me to change it so now it's without the underscore," she said.

I nodded, and started to give Drea directions back to the house.

~<~<~<~

Drea's P.O.V

We were now back in the house, and getting out of the car.

Funny story though, we were one wrong turn, and the house was down the street from where we were. . . So, yeah.

As I got out of the car, I grabbed my iPhone, and locked the car with a single beep.

I started to walk away, but heard some pounding coming from inside the car.

I didn't dare move a muscle. What if it was a raccoon? Or BigFoot?

Or worse. . . It could be Smeagol, from Lord of The Rings.

What? It could be.

"Smeagol?" I asked.

Nothing but silence, and then the pounding started again.

"Smeagol, is that you? Are you looking for the ring, because I don't have it," I said slowly turning around.

It wasn't Smeagol, it was Nash trying to get out of the locked car.

I unlocked the car, and Nash got out of it.

"Why did you lock me in there?" he asked me.

"Why didn't you just unlock it from inside?" I asked him