Chapter Thirteen- Banned From Sizzler's

Banned From Sizzler's

Song: If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens

Drea's P.O.V

We had all finally gotten to the restaurant, more like buffet because we were all at Sizzlers, waiting for the waitress to bring us our drinks.

We were all sitting down, all the couples were in front of each other so they could see each and every one of them, and make eye contact. I was sitting in front of Aaron, having a great conversation when the waitress came with our drinks.

"Okay guys, so we have three ice tees," the waitress said, while she gave Jazzalyn, Tati, Amina their drinks, "Eight Coca-Colas," Matt, Cameron, Gabbi, Hayes, Carter, Natalia, Nash, and Jacob raised their hands, waiting for the drinks. "Two Mount Dews," Aaron and I raised our hands, and the waitress handed us our drinks, "Three Sprites," Jack, Jack, and Taylor raised their hands, "And two waters," the waitress gave Shawn and Mahogany their drinks, and looked at all of us, and gave us straws, "My name is Lisa if you guys need anything!" She smiled and left us to go do our things

"So, who wants to go get their food first?" Carter asked, and Matt and I shot out of our seats.

"I do!" We both exclaimed, and everyone just smirked.

"Not this again!" I whined, and grabbed Matt and I a plate.

We walked around for a while, and we both finally grabbed some food.

I started to grab some salad, some king crab, and when I least expected it my whole plate was filled with a bunch of food.

I sat down, and noticed that everyone already had their food, and were eating.

Aaron wasn't back, which I couldn't even finish our conversation, and I just shrugged.

I noticed that someone sat in front of me, and smiled at the person in front of me.

"Hey Matt!" I said, making him smile.

"Hey Drea," he smirked as he gave me a little girl wave with his fork.

I laughed, and kept eating.

"Hey Drea," I heard Nash say, and I looked at him.

"Are you hungry?" Hayes finished his sentence.

I giggled, and kept eating my food.

"We will take that as a yes!" Cameron laughed, along with everyone else.

Aaron came back with a plate on his hands, and just looked at Matt.

"Dude, you're in my chair." He said, and signaled him to leave, but Matt just kept eating. "Come on Matt, I'm hungry!" Aaron whined.

"Then sit on my chair," Matt told him, and Aaron knew what Matt was trying to do.

Aaron wiggled his eyebrows towards me, making me laugh, and Matt nodded his head, finally noticing that he finally understood.

"You look like you're enjoying the food," Matt said and poked my cheek.

"Don't poke them," I said, and slapped his hand away.

"I'm sorry, don't have to hit my beautiful hand by the way," he said as he massaged his hand, making me giggle.

Later on we all ate, joked around, and we were all having a good time. I was bored out of my mind, and then an idea suddenly popped into my head.

I was already finished with my chicken, and the little pieces that were left, I decided to throw them towards Taylor. I knew he would do it also, knowing how crazy he is, and I did.