Chapter Seventeen- Mall Day And Madison Beer

Hey guys! So here is the update, I hope you guys won't hate me at the end. Hope you likes it!

Mall Day And Madison Beer

Black dress Drea tried on, on the top

~

Drea's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone blasting Jacob's song cover of 'You & I'. I groaned in pain, because, sadly, I didn't sleep well, and my back ached like crazy.

I opened my eyes, and turned off the alarm, placing my phone back onto my desk.

I took the covers off of me, and stretched my back, making a loud 'crack' sound, making me fall back on my bed.

After lying about five minutes on my bed, I checked the time to see if I had time to get ready to meet Ricky, Connor, JC, and Kian here. I saw that I had three text messages, and it was already 10:23 am. I unlocked my phone, and saw that the texts were from Ricky, Connor, and an unknown number.

I looked at Connor's first, and saw that he had sent a good morning text, and to be ready by 11:00 am sharp.

The next one from Ricky, in all CAPS, had explained to me, and i quote, ''how we were going to slay the mall with our fabulous style and personality'.

The unknown number was practically driving me insane, not knowing who it was, but I opened it anyways.

From: Unknown

I'm so going to make your life a living hell. Surprises yet to come

What? Who the hell wanted to give me hell? I mean, I don't even know who the heck sent this to me, but it wasn't funny.

I deleted the message, and decided to block it out of my system. I had about less than thirty minutes to get ready to go to the mall, so I made my way into the bathroom, and took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth.

After the shower was done, I got dressed in a black tank top that had 'Cali People Party The Best' written in white, with Tupac's signature on the bottom, some white ripped skinny jeans, and galaxy vans.

I did my hair; precisely I had let it down, and placed a 'Y&R' Snapback on my head, leaving my face to be placed with makeup.

For the makeup, I did a winged eye liner, like Mahogany's, a tiny amount of blush, and some lip gloss.

I made my way downstairs to find myself with cooking Matt.

"Not again," I whispered, and rushed towards Matt. "What're you doing?" I asked, getting ready to pull him out of the kitchen.

"I was just making some toast," he said, and tossed me a slice of bread.

"Oh, I thought you were making breakfast, and killing us all by lighting the kitchen in fire," I said, with a sigh of relief.

"That is rude."

"Well, to be fair, you almost did."

"It's not my fault no one teaches me how to make apple pie!"

"You do know you can ask Shawn to give you lessons, right?"

"I know. I'm just too lazy to do stuff."

"You complicate your life, way too much Matt."

He chuckled and looked at me. "Where you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to the mall to meet the rest of O2L," I informed him.

"When?"

"In about te-"