Chapter Sixteen- Skinny Dips, #Ships And Ricky Minaj

Skinny Dips, #Ships And Ricky Minaj

Drea's P.O.V

After Ricky decided to skinny dip the rest of the O2L guys followed Ricky into the pool, no clothes, and just acted like it didn't matter.

Crystal sat next to me, and leaned in. "They're usually like this. This is normal for them," she informed me.

"Want to go inside, and not see their little friends when they get out?" I asked her, and she nodded.

We got up, and walked inside the house.

We decided to go to my room for a while, and just chat about random things about the boys.

"So, who here has a ship?" I asked Crystal.

She chuckled a bit, "You'll be surprised who has ships. We have Cameron and Nash, which the fans ship hard. Their ship name is 'Cash', then, we have Matt, Cam, and Nash which is 'Cashew'. I personally ship '#Jox' real hard, which is Mahogany, and Jacob. They make such a cute couple!" she exclaimed, and giggled a bit.

"So about the couples, can I know the ship names?" I asked her.

Crystal nodded, and tried to remember the ship names. "Okay," she started to remember, and started to name them all. "There's Cameron and Natalia, which is 'Nameron' or 'Camlia'. Hayes and Gabbi, which is 'Habbi'. Jack J and Jazzalyn, which their's is 'Jalyn'. Nash and Tati's is 'Nati' or 'Tash'. Mahogany and Jacob's is 'Jox'. Taylor's and Amina's, theirs is 'Amlor' or 'Taina'. Mine and Jack's is 'Jystal'. Last but not least there is you and Matt, which is 'Dratt', and 'Mrea'." Crystal explained all of the names, and ship names.

I looked shocked, which was a lot of ship names. I raised my eyebrows. "Those are a lot of ship names," I said, and laughed.

"You'd be surprised what fans can come up with."

"What happens if someone ships me with any other guy?" I asked, not worrying. I just wanted to know.

"Well, for example if someone takes you and Taylor, it'll be 'Draylor', or 'Trea'," she said, taking the example. "I like that ship name, I'm using it soon," she exclaimed, and wrote it down on her iPhone.

I laughed, and kept talking.

We were actually so bored, that the conversation about pandas, ended with us talking about how funny 'Honey Boo Boo' is.

"I'm serious, she is the best!" Crystal exclaimed, laughing on the floor.

"I know, she's like the queen of sassiness! She slay all the way, " I exclaimed back.

We heard running up the stairs, and Ricky burst into the room, towel covering his torso, and soaking wet.

"I was just downstairs, getting a glass of water, when I heard these exact same words, 'queen of sassiness' and 'she slay all the way', I'm like, here, YASSSS! I slay!" Ricky exclaimed, making the cupcake face, and snapping his fingers in a 'Z' form.

Crystal started to laugh, and I couldn't help but join her.

"Keep dreaming, pretty boy," I said, mocking him.

"Aww, that is so sweet you called me pretty. I like you already!" Ricky exclaimed, kissing the top of my head then modeling out of the room.

"Okay . . ."

~

After a while of chatting, spilling some secrets, and talking about tumblr guys, Crystal and I decided to head downstairs.