Chapter Thirty Seven- Driving Headbags with Tyler Oakley

Driving Headbags with Tyler Oakley

~Recap~

While I opened the door, stood there a girl with brown hair, at the bottom dip dyed blonde, she had green/brown eyes, maybe was about 5'5, and was wearing a floral crop top, some denim shorts, and some blue and orange KD's.

"Hi, can I help you?"  asked her.

She seemed a little confused.

"Um, yeah. I was wondering if Matthew Espinosa lives here," she said.

Must be another fan that followed us, not again.

"Who's asking?"

"I'm sorry, I'm his girlfriend Kyia," she said and smiled. "You must be Drea, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Drea."

I didn't even know what to say. Since when did Matt have a girlfriend? Who the hell is this chick?

Drea's P.O.V.

"Not trying to be rude, but since when have you guys been dating?" I asked her.

She giggled, "He hasn't told you guys, right?" she asked me. I shook my head, and looked at her confused. "It's been two weeks; I'm surprised he hasn't told anyone yet."

"Well, Matt does like to keep some things private," I said.

"Oh well, I'm so sorry I bothered you, I was just looking for him. I should probably get going now, can you tell him I was here?" she turned around.

I kind of wanted to slam the door in her face, and be all like 'Yeah, you better leave bitch' but she hasn't done anything to me, so why be rude, right?

"Hey," I said making her stop her tracks. "If you want to stay until he gets back, you can."

"You won't mind?" she asked me.

"No, it's cool."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, Matt should be back any minute anyways."

Kyia smiled, and I let her come inside.

I led her to the living room, and offered her some water, but she refused.

I sat down, and looked at her. This awkward silence spread the room real quick, so i kind of wanted to break it, but didn't know how to, or what to say exactly.

Finally, after two long minutes, I finally said something.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked Kyia, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Um, we actually met at school."

"You go to the same school?" I asked, and she nodded. "How come I've never seen you before?"

"I'm actually a year behind, so I'm one grade lower than the both of you." she explained.

"Ooohh, that's why I haven't met nor seen you around."

"This is awkward; I don't want you to think I'm an intruder. I should get going," Kyia said, and started to get up.

"Why would I think that?" I asked her.