Chapter Ninteen- #Dian

#Dian

Drea's P.O.V

As I got out of the shower and started to dry my wet hair, I noticed that the blade was still filled with blood, and that the towel that I used to dry it off with was all bloody and wet.

"What am I going to do with this?" I whispered, while I placed on my pajamas, that were a black sports bra, panties, Brazil shirt, some fluffy shorts, and skeleton socks.

I picked up my dirty clothes in one hand, and the bloody towel with the other one. I opened the door, and scanned if anyone was around, so I quickly hurried my way down the stairs and threw the bloody towel in the garbage by the kitchen. Since I know that the boys are going to throw stuff in there, I threw some wet napkins, and banana peels on top of the towel so they wouldn't notice. I went back up the stairs, and threw the dirty clothes in the hamper.

As I was walking back to Ricky's room to see if he wanted to watch SpongeBob with me, I heard Ricky talking with Kian.

"Do you like her?" I heard Ricky ask Kian.

I heard a faint sigh, and I chuckle. "I really do. She's so fragile, but so nice at the same time," Kian said.

"Are you sure about this, Kian?" Ricky asked Kian once again.

"I'm positive, I really do like her. If Matt's so dumb to realize what he did, then she shouldn't be with someone who doesn't even try to stop her!" Kian exclaimed.

"Oh my god, I need to think of a ship name for you guys. Oh! Oh! Oh! What'd you think of Drian? Oh or, Krea? Better yet, DIAN!!" Ricky exclaimed, making Kian chuckled.

I tried to hold back my laughter, but couldn't, so I just left to Ricky's room.

I plopped down on the bed, and sighed.

"So, Kian does like me, huh," I thought to myself, and rolled around in Ricky's comfortable bed. Before I knew it, Ricky burst through the door.

"Hey Ricky, want to watch SpongeBob with me downstairs?" I asked him.

"Of course!" he exclaimed, grabbed my arm, and ran down the stairs with me.

We both sat on the couch, and watched SpongeBob, while Connor checked his Tumblr, as JC edited a video. Kian was nowhere to be found, and Wishbone was lying next to me, waiting for me to scratch him.

A few hours later, Kian appeared in his pajamas and sat down to watch The Purge with us.

I personally was never a fan of scary movies and I wasn't to thrilled to watch the movie.

We were halfway through it, until I saw a super scary parts that almost scared the shit out of me making me jump into Ricky' arms, making the rest of the guys laugh.

"It's not funny," I said, and frowned.

"Oh, but that's where you are wrong. It was freaking hilarious!" JC exclaimed.

I threw a pillow at him and stuck my tongue out. "Yeah boy, that's what you get!" I said, getting all up in his face.

I sat back down, and suddenly got thirsty. "KIAN!" I yelled, making the boys jump.

"What?" he said, kind of scared.

"Can you get me some Arizona?" I asked him.

"Really, that's why you screamed?" he asked, and I nodded.

Kian got up, and left to the kitchen to get me an Arizona. When Kian came back, he came back with a Strawberry and Kiwi Arizona, and something behind his other hand.