Chapter Twelve- Girlfriends, Q&A's and Taylor Caniff

Girlfriends, Q&A's and Taylor Caniff

Drea's P.O.V

Mahogany and I made our way downstairs, and heard some girls laughing.

I quickly got a little nervous.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked Mahogany, stopping mid track on the stairs.

Mahogany turned around, and smirked. "Then they're not the girls, and have been abducted by aliens." She suggested, and laughed.

I shook my head, and laughed along with her.

We went into the room, and I saw six girls sitting on the couch, each next to a different boy. Each and one of them had a different style and a different look on their faces.

Some of them looked like I was an intruder and some just smiled at me, which made me a little uncomfortable.

There was an awkward silence, until Mahogany broke it.

"Girls, this is Drea. She's the girl Carter adopted," Mahogany said, and they all nodded.

"Hi," I said shyly, and gave them a little wave.

They all responded back with a wave, and some "hey'', "hi's", and "what's up".

Each and every one of them got up, and introduced themselves separately.

"Hey I'm Jazz," a girl with brown hair ending with purple/pink ends, with hazel eyes approached me, and hugged me. She looked around the age of eighteen, and was petite like. Her style was tomboy/girly-girl. "I'm Johnson's girl!" She exclaimed, pointing towards Jack who was smiling at her, and threw her a kiss, making her blush like crazy. She was wearing a hamburger and French fries top, with some waist high black pants, and some black Lakai shoes. Her hair was loose, and she had little amount of makeup on her face.

"Nice to meet you girl, I'm Tati," a girl with brown hair, who appear you dyed it purple, brown eyes, about 5'3, looked like a skater to me. She had a tomboy style, sand was wearing a blue crop top, red shorts, and some red vans. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was only wearing some red lipstick. "I'm Nash's girlfriend." She said, and smiled at me.

Another girl came up to me, she had blue and purple hair, and was wearing a red Magcon sweatshirt, some black leather shorts, tie dye vans, and was wearing eye liner, and some lip gloss. "I'm Crystal, I like your hair," she said to me, and I smiled at her. Her hair was in a messy fish braid, with some of her purple locks falling out. She looked like she was eighteen. I saw that Jack G suddenly got up, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and smiled at me.

"She's mine." He said, and I laughed.

"Really? I didn't know that!" I said all sarcastically, making them laugh.

"I need to borrow your hair, it's super cute!" A girl behind me said. She looked around the age of thirteen, and all innocent. "I'm Gabbi, Hayes's girl." She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She had dark brown hair and eyes, she was wearing a Snapback, a white floral blouse, some ripped skinny jeans on, and some sandals. She looked like a little girl, and she was, since she was a year younger than Hayes.

"Aww, I thought Hayes was too young to have a special friend!" I wiggled my eyebrows at Hayes, making the boys laugh.

"Well, you though wrong Drea! She's all mine!!!" Hayes exclaimed proudly, punching the air.

Gabbi laughed, and sat next to Hayes, while he placed his arm around her waist. They're just so cute together!

I smiled at the next girl that came towards me, she was really beautiful. "Hey there, I'm Natalia. I'm Cameron's bae!" She exclaimed, and I smiled widely at her. She had long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was dressed in a cute short watermelon colored dress, with black Vans, and was wearing her hair in a cute braid. She looked about eighteen, maybe nineteen, and was about 5'6.