Chapter Fifty- Amazing Opportunities

*Please read the authors note on the bottom*

Amazing Opportunities

Song: Pretty Hurts Cover Jacquie Lee by Beyonce

Drea's P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jack asked me. His hand was placed on my left shoulder, and he was sweaty as hell.

I looked over to the crowd. That HUGE crowd out there were here to see Sleeping With Sirens, not some girl who got adopted by Magcon, that I probably think non of these people have heard of.

"I-I don't know, what if they don't like me?" I asked.

"How could they not? You are likeable!" Kellin laughed.

He had just taken off his sweaty wet shirt, and placed on a new clean one. His hair was all messy, and a cordless microphone was gripping from his right hand.

"So, are you ready?" Justin asked me, this time.

"Yeah, I am now," I lied. I was shaking non stop, and I was so nervous. I've never sung in front of this many people, not even Magcon meet and greets were like this!

Kellin and the guys went back to the stage, and started to introduce me.

Well, it's now or never. Literally. Opportunity 's like this don't come very often, and this has been a dream of mine to sing in front of an audience since I could dream.

"So, hello guys," Kellin began to speak into the cordless mic he was holding. "We are going to take this a little slow. We met this girl yesterday, and she has influenced us in a way. A very special way. We have also influenced her, and we invited her to come sing a song. The reason we are slowing it down is because we have to, and she picked this song just for you guys." Kellin looked at me, and winked.

I could feel my cheeks getting red already, and Iooked over to the crowd. There was Dillon holding Ariel in his hands. They looked so cute. The rest of the guys couldn't make it, they had stuff to do, besides Taylor. Always supporting me this one, ha ha.

"Drea, come out here!" Gabe screamed into his mic.

"Give her a hand guys!" Kellin started the applause.

I slowly made my way to the stage, and walked over to Kellin, who handed me his microphone.

"H-Hey, I wanted to sing this song for a while now so I hope you guys like it." I took a deep breath. "This is for any of you who have felt that they aren't beautiful, but you are."

Jack came with two wooden stools, he sat down and started to adjust his guitar, and mic stand, and I did the same.

I sat down, and took a deep breath.

''This is Pretty Hurts," I said, and signaled Jack to start strumming.

Mama said, "You're a pretty girl.
What's in your head, it doesn't matter
Brush your hair, fix your teeth
What you wear is all that matters."

 Just another stage, pageant the pain away
This time I'm gonna take the crown
Without falling down, down, down

 Pretty hurts
We shine the light on whatever's worse
Perfection is a disease of a nation
(Pretty hurts, Pretty hurts)
Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Tryin' fix something but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery

(Uh huh huh)

Blonder hair, flat chest
TV says, "Bigger is better."
South beach, sugar free
Vogue says, "Thinner is better."