Chapter Three- "Magwhat?!"

"Magwhat?!"

Song: Boom Clap by Charlie XCX

*EDITED*

Carter's P.O.V

After that long while of waiting to get to the house, we finally did. The car ride was silent, and I didn't hear a peep out of Drea.

I looked through the mirror, and saw that she'd fell asleep.

"She's asleep, isn't she?" Nash asked, and I nodded.

"You know, I think she'll make a great addition to the Magcon family." Shawn said, and looked at Drea.

"She has heard of us, right?" Cam asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't know?"

Her eyes were a little messy from her eyeliner. She had rubbed her eyes and her eyeliner had spread a bit.

As I pulled into the driveway, the boys got out of the car, and Cameron went to grab Drea's suitcase.

"Someone wake her up." I said, and saw that Nash was about to scream her name, but I quickly covered his mouth. "Gently." I added, and he chuckled.

"Sorry." he said, and got out of the passenger seat and started to shake Drea so she could wake up.

"Drea, wake up," he said at first, but it was no hope. She didn't wake up, "We're here, wake up," Nash said a little louder, but still no luck.

I turned off the car, and went towards Nash. "Here," I said, giving him the keys. "I'll get her."

I unbuckled Drea's seat belt, and gently grabbed her bridal style.

"Want me to get the door?" Cameron asked me, suitcase in hand.

"Yeah." I replied, and walked towards the open car door.

Cameron opened the door, and I could hear the boys in the living room watching TV.

"THEY'RE HOME!" I could here Taylor's voice all the way from here, and Matt doing his dinosaur impression.

They all came rushing towards the door, screaming and running like wild animals.

"Keep it down, she's sleeping guys," Shawn whispered, and they quieted down.

"Oh, sorry." Jack J said, and some of the guys chuckled.

"Is this her?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah," I replied, "Help me get her upstairs?" I asked any if the guys, because she was getting a little heavy for me to hold.

Taylor quickly rushed towards me, and grabbed Drea from my hands. "Dude, she doesn't weight that much. Does she even eat; I think I can feel her ribs." Taylor said, walking towards the stairs.

"How old is she?" Hayes asked.

"Sixteen." I answered.

"Sixteen? Dude, I thought you were going to adopt a ten year old, not a sixteen year old!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Well, you guys should've asked me that before, I thought I told you guys how old she was." I said, while I followed Taylor to the guest room.

There where five rooms and a guest bedroom, now known as Drea's room from now on.

"What's her name, Carter?" Taylor asked me.

"Drea," I responded. "Drea Reynolds."

"You gave her your last name?"

"Yeah, I mean, I am the one who wanted to adopt her." I said, and gave him a serious look.

"I know, I know." Taylor said, and he laid her down gently on the bed.