Chapter Seven- Compared To A Slut?

Compared To A Slut?

Song: Lost It All by Black Veil Brides

*This chapter was edited* I added, took out some parts' and edited this chapter, so if you read the comments and something doesn't add up, just remember that I tweaked the chapter.

Drea's P.O.V

I woke up to a light smell of food, and got up of the bed I was laying in.

I looked around, and saw I was in Matt's room, and he was nowhere to be found. I walked towards the door, and saw my reflection in one of the mirrors Matt has in his room. My eyeliner was all over my face, and all I remember was crying and falling asleep on Matt's chest. I made my way towards the bathroom and washed my face so I could take the makeup off.

I opened the door, and followed the scent that led into the kitchen, and saw the boys getting some plates and placing them in the counter.

"I said to put the plates, and then the cups, not eat first and then place everything else!" Shawn argued, while the guys kept ignoring him.

"Hey Drea, I see you woke up." Carter said, handing me a plate. "You going to eat?" he asked, and I nodded.

I grabbed the plate, and sat down in the dinning room, next to Cameron.

I smiled, and filled my plate with fettuccine alfredo and some caesar salad.

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Cameron asked me, looking at my big portion of food.

I chuckled, and nodded.

"Don't tell me they didn't feed you well in the orphanage?" Taylor asked, siting down.

"No, I didn't know how to cook, so I would go some days without eating." I said, and looked down at my plate and shrugged.

"Well, Shawn can teach you, and so can Matt, just don't tell him to cook something difficult, he almost burned the house down trying to make apple pie." Shawn whispered the last part, and took some food, and placed it in his plate.

Did he just refer himself as a third person?

"I heard that!" Matt yelled, and stuck his tongue out.

"You were supposed to." I mumbled.

"I heard that too, missy! No apple pie for you in the near future." Matt said, with a serious face.

"Thank god, I didn't want to die in the near future anyways." I joked.

"Go to he--"

"Okaaaayyyy then, let's eat." Carter interrupted Matt before he could say anything else.

I giggled at the last part, and began to eat. My stomach was rumbling loudly, but when the food entered my stomach, a pleasurable feeling went on. I hadn't tasted food like this in forever!

"This is really good." I said, "Who made it?" I asked them, and all fingers pointed to Shawn.

"Guilty." Shawn smirked, and laughed.

"You have to teach me how to make this type of food. I swear, this is really good." I said, making Shawn smile.

"I will," he exclaimed, and I smiled.

The rest of the day was spent just eating, and getting to know the guys a little better. I learned that Hayes was the youngest of the group, Jack and Jack met in kindergarten, Cameron's tattoo isn't a real tattoo, it was just henna and that I am just as lazy as Matt.

When we finished eating, I washed my plate, and also volunteered to wash the rest of them also. When I had finished, I logged into my Twitter and saw a bunch of comments, of how I was really pretty, and that I was so lucky to get adopted by them, but one caught my eyes, and it wasn't real pretty.