Chapter Forty Five- Christmas Wishes

Christmas Wishes

Drea's P.O.V

Today was a very special day.

Why?

Easy as pie.

It is the day where every little kid loves to go meet Santa Clause, and Ariel was bugging me non-stop for these past few days that she wanted to meet him.

And how could I say no.

You don't say no to a cute adorable little kid like her.

You. Just. Can't.

I was now, as you say dressing Ariel up, so Carter, Nash, Sky, her and I could go see Santa.

"Mommy, when are we going to go see the big fat man?" Ariel asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh sweetie, we can see Uncle Sam another day, we're going to go see Santa today," I told her, while I tied her left boot up.

"Mommy," she laughed, and clapped her hands. "Uncle Sam is not fat!" she defended him.

I laughed, and picked her up, piggy style.

Ariel giggled nonstop and clapped her hands, while I grabbed our stuff, and went over to Nash's room.

I knocked on Nash's door, and waited for him to open up.

"Nash, where are you!" I yelled.

"I'm downstairs!" I heard Nash yell.

"Oops," I said and started to go down the stairs.

Ariel started to tug on my arm, so I placed her down. "Mommy, I need to go potty," Ariel said.

"Then go use the bathroom, sweetie, it's right there," i said, opening the door.

Ariel went in, and I watched her.

"Close the door!" she whined.

"Alright, alright."

I closed the door, and waited for her to finish. I heard the toilet flushing, and the door opening.

Ariel came out of the bathroom, and smiled at me.

"Did you wash your hands?" I asked her.

Her smile faded, and I looked at her.

"Go wash your hands, don't be nashty."

"I ain't nashty!" she sassed.

Ariel went back inside, and washed her hands.

She came out of the bathroom once again, and flipped her hair.

"Let's go."

Well, look at her acting all bitchy.

She got that from Cameron acting like that around the house.

He is a bad influence, I tell you.

"Fine, let's go then," I followed her, and made my way downstairs. "You're the mother now, I guess."

Nash, Sky, and Carter were already waiting for us, so we made our way out, and got into my car.

I grabbed Ariel and buckled her up, and the same did Nash with Sky.

I got in my car, and closed the door, turned on the car, and took off the emergency.

Everyone was in the car, except Carter.

My door opened, and Carter buckled me up.

I gave him a 'wtf' look, and he smiled at me.

"You are still a little girl," he nodded, and left to get in his passenger side.