Chapter Twenty-Five- Hawaii, Breakups and My Coffee Buddy.

So, hello my lovely readers. This story's from now on takes place three months later, where, Drea is starting to go to school. Lets pretend it is eleventh grade, if not I will change it. Depends in what grade Matt is in.

So, yeah, three months later, but now, they are taking a break from school, and drama is about to happen. What you guys have been asking for!!!!

Enjoy! 😘😘😘

Hawaii, Breakups and My Coffee Buddy.

Drea's P.O.V

So basically three months have passed since I was adopted, and brought into the world of Magcon, fans, hate, love, and rumors!

All of us were starting to pack our stuff, getting ready to catch our flight to Maui, Hawaii. Why? Magcon simple as that. All of the guys said that they would be joining is for like a reunion, and surprise all the fans. And that was the catch, the fans only paid to see Mahogany, Jacob, Jack and Jack, and Matt. I was super excited.

So, you all is probably wondering what has happened in these past three months. Well, let me fill you in. Matt and I became close once again. Madison had calmed down a bit, but was now after Sammy, which pissed all of the fandom off, and the guys, and his girlfriend I mean Madison just sets the bar HIGH enough for a slut. Nothing has changed regarding the boys, still as crazy. Oh, and the girlfriends were all coming for the tour.

Kian you may ask? Well, what started as weekly checkups on my wrists, thighs, and stomachs, and worrying sick about me, he became really distant. He practically didn't visit me anymore, because he was "busy". The only people who came to check on me were Connor, Ricky, Trevor, Sam, and JC, while Kian was nowhere to be found. And if he came, he wouldn't check up on me, he would just kiss my lips, ask how I was doing (which ended up telling him lies), and then leaving without warning.

My cuts have gotten a little worse. The guys know, and O2L knows also, but Kian. He doesn't even bother to check me, or ask the guys. Connor and Sam were the first to find out eventually. They walked in my room like it was their house and their room, and just saw me making cuts on my thighs and stomach.

The reason that I started to cut once again was because there were rumors that I was sleeping with one of the guys in Magcon *cough cough* Taylor *cough cough*. I mean, for gods' sake, he has a girlfriend! I'm just glad Amina believed the both of us, and so did Kian, and that's where he started to get distant and not care anymore. I personally think he didn't believe us, or any of the guys.

I mean, how can I sleep with someone that's like my brother!!!!! That's just sick! Some of the fans took things way too far. And that cost me my clean days.

So yeah, Connor and Sam promised to keep it a secret, and I'm doing a lot better now that I have five people who worry about me, plus the rest of the guys, the girlfriends, and the fandom (you know the ones who don't hate on me).

~<~<~<~

When I was done packing, I went downstairs and was greeted by O2L, and why do you know, Kian was actually here for the first time in a month.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving them all a hug, and kiss on the cheek.

"We came to say goodbye," Ricky said, and I smiled at them.

"You shouldn't have," I said, making them shake their heads.

"It was necessary, Sam actually wanted to say goodbye first," Connor pointed towards Sam, who blushed.