A little info

Hey guys!

I've been seeing your comments, and they are great!

I love you guys to the moon an back.

This book has been successful, and I'm in love with it.

So, I'm going to spill some secrets for you guys..

A) Drea isn't getting back with Matt, I'm sorry, I just have a lot of ideas for this book.

B) (CONTEST CLOSED)I will have a contest on who gets to be Matt's lucky lady. All you have to do is follow me, and kik me on kik drecarrero68 tell me why you want me to choose you, and a description of yourself. I will message you if you won or nah

C) I read your comments. I last asked if Drea seemed like a slut, well, some of you said yes. She didn't have sex with the guys, and she only dated Kian, and is now dating Dillon, she's not Madison Beer people.

D) Madison Beer will be in the book, you know, causing trouble.

E) I tried to use all of the book covers you guys sent me, but Drea is now dying her hair blue, so I had to change it. For those who I didn't get to use your cover, I'm really sorry. There were a lot, and I tried using them all.

F) TODAY ARE THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!

G) #Dratt won't be back IM SO SORRY. I JUST HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR THE BOOK, SO THEY WILL STAY FRIENDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

H) I love how you guys comment and vote on the chapters. You are so just amazing! I LOVE EVERYONE AND LAST OF YOU.

REMEMBER that updates will be Friday I'm starting school tomorrow wish me luck!