Chapter Twenty- Beach Day With A Hint oF Girl Logic

Beach Day With A Hint oF Girl Logic

Song: Last Resort by Papa Roach

Drea's P.O.V

I woke up to someone jumping on the bed, making me fall of the most comfortable place a person can ever be in.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, and searched around the room, but nobody was there.

I got up, and went back to sleep. That didn't work, since someone ripped off the covers, and jumped on me, making a sandwich.

"Get off of me!" I yelled, trying to get the person off of me.

"NEVER!" JC and Connor's voice boomed in my ears, making me hit both of them.

"Come on, we're going to the beach," Connor said, getting off of me, and JC following him.

I got up, and stretched my back, making a loud cracking sound.

"Don't do that, it feels so painful," Connor said, holding his back as if he felt what I felt.

"Oh, did Con Bon get the feeling?" I joked, and chuckled.
Connor shook his head, and left the room. "JUST GET DRESSED!" Connor yelled, going to his room.

"What he said," JC left the room, and closed the door.

I looked at my temporary bed, and noticed that Kian wasn't there. I shrugged, and walked over to my bag, getting a new bikini out. The bikini was a two piece, purple Aztec looking type, with a bunch of other different colors. As I pulled the string to tighten it, I grabbed some high waisted red shorts, and threw a black and white stripped crop top on. I grabbed my red Vans, and placed them o while I tied my hair in a high messy ponytail, washed my teeth and face.

When I finished doing all my morning routine, I left downstairs, phone in hand, sat down on the couch and went on Instagram. I took a quick selfie and posted it, with a hashtag saying #livinglife.

After checking the rest of my social medias, I went into the kitchen where I found Ricky cooking some food.

"Hey Rickster, what ya doing?" I asked him, sitting on the counter.

"Eggs and bacon, want some?" he asked me, flipping some eggs.

"Yes please."

Ricky was already dressed in some green and black shorts and a white tank top covering his abs. I took a quick photo of him, and tagged him on Twitter.

@TheDreaReynolds: 'Can't believe that the best friend ever is making breakfast @RickyPDillon'

Ricky suddenly got his phone out, because he had gotten a notification, and smiled as he read what I posted.

He placed his phone on his chest and looked at me. "Aww, that's so sweet. I love you so much right now!" he exclaimed, and I laughed.

"I love you too, buddy," I joked, and grabbed an Arizona from the fridge.

"I heard that Drian is real now, is it true?" Ricky asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I decided to give it a try," i said, and sat back down. "Kian had posted yesterday a tweet, tagging me, so the comments went in fast that they shipped us, and some hates came in even faster. I didn't bother to read them though, I did what you told me; I ignored them."

"That's good to know," Ricky said, placing a plate in front of me with eggs and bacon, making a smiley face. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I don't know if the boys mentioned it but, we're going to the beach and you are meeting Trevor and Sam, along with Connor's cousin, Jada," Ricky informed me.