1 Day Zero

POV Jack

While I walk to men’s locker rooms I take sips from my water bottle. I glance between the sips at other contestants who are talking with their coaches. Lonely ranger is my style, no one to boss me around or as a nuisance.  I walked past the double door’s that lead to ice skating ring. I stop for a moment to watch some dancing on ice. Normally I don’t give a crap about that kind of sport but this time my eyes catch a glimpse of a specific someone. She was dressed in light blue ballerina style dress with glitter. Her braided hair waved in the phase of her movements.

I stared at the show and finally realized that I had been holding the water bottle against my lips for this whole time. My daze was broken when someone accidentally hit me with his elbow. Well, I was in the middle of a doorway so that is what you might expect.

I chuckled and rub my neck. A shower would be nice, I thought when I continued my way along the corridor. Soon I reached the locker rooms door and went inside. I barely managed to get my hoodie off when I heard loud noises outside. I opened the door and a man run right at me. He made me loose my balance for a while.

“Are you alright?” I asked from the pale looking guy. His eyes were terrified, his hand was bleeding. Wait bleeding? “Hey! What has happened?” I asked again but the only thing I got out from him was now on my chest. He threw up on me. “Uh, not nice!” I yelled and back off. He was half running and half falling when he had left. Then I realized that it was blood, he had thrown up blood on me. I run to showers and let the water fall on me. I saw how the blood changes color in the water to lighter shade whille it goes to drain. My hands are leaning to wall and I breath heavily. My pants are soaking since I just needed to get that amount of blood away from me. I close my eyes.

Determination filled me. I run to locker room and change to my hoodie and to my shorter length brown pants leaving the wet ones behind. In the outside is total chaos.

POV Hiccup

“People please, there are enough hot dogs for everyone!” I tried to calm down the mass that was coming towards me. They were in a hurry. “Hey, calm down!” Someone just pushed me against the wall. The masses were moving towards exits. Toothless started to howl. “What is going on?” I glanced at my dog like it would give me the answers.

After the mass had gone past us I stared at the direction where they came. “Ok, Toothless! Investigation time!” I walked to the corridor and heard a man yelling for help. “I am from the security! Hold on!” I run to him and saw two people attacking him. “Let him go or.. or.. I will use the pepperspray!” I took the spray from my back pocket. Toothless was growling, “What’s wrong boy? You don’t act like that normally?” He started to bark and the man screamed in pain. “I warned you! Here, taste the pepper!” I sprayed at them. They stood up and turned around. A chunk of flesh was hanging from other one’s mouth. “You seriously need a doctor!” I gasped and started to back off. “Friends? Haha!” They approached me faster and the man who was attacked started to twitch on ground. “RETREAT!” I yelled and run, Toothless was running beside of me.

POV Punzie

“But Ma’, why can’t I go to dinner?” She rolled her eyes and blew her raven black hair from her face. “Because I say so! You need to train and win!” She was rubbing her hands together. I missed my home and friends. I certainly remorse to signing that contract when this talent looker came to town.

“I wish I was at home,” I whispered and watched at the sky. Then we went back inside after she had finished her cigarette. Rest of the smoke she blew on my face which made me cough. “That is bad for you,Ma’!” She laughed. Actually it was, I knew it since I was allowed to practice in my parent’s private hospital. They were the head of the staff there. The best doctor’s there is. Career in medicine would be my choice but now I am stuck on here, doing gymnastics.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ma’ yelled, “Go away! I have nothing to say to you!” I turned around and saw a woman taking much attention towards Ma’. I witnessed a horrifying sight now. That woman bit Ma’s hand when she tried to push her away. I held my hand over my mouth and felt sick while Ma’ was screaming.

POV Merida

I heard screams when I tried to focus on my aim. People were jumping off from the audience seats and running on the field which I was supposed to use. “Crazy fans,” I murmured. Then I looked at them closely. They looked terrified as they run.

Some people tried to stop them and when they did the screams got louder. People were screaming in pain and terror. I threw my crossbow over my shoulder and sneaked out from the door. Corridor echoed while I run.

POV Elsa

“See! They are loving us!” Hans smirked with confidence when he watched the audience. We were back to our dancing on ice show. Before that  got really good results in figure skating. Hans points to audience and I look up to see what he is talking about.  “There is something odd, they have stopped the announcements,” I whispered. Hans let me down and I watched to the audience. “They are doing waves, so they love us!” Hans sounded excited. I saw the wave motion too, people started to stand as if they were doing the waves.

“No, they’re not.” I pointed at the running people and Hans’s jaw drop. Three people slammed against the ice rings glass. One of them took a bite from girls neck who was crying for help. Blood was spraying on the glass. Hans had already took his skates off and run to exit. “Wait for me Hans!” I skated after him but he pushed me to ground. “Everyone for themselves,” he grinned and said without emotion.

He opened the exit and run. He left me. Those aggressive people were coming inside from the door Hans had opened. It was also my only way out. I quickly back as much as possible while I sat on ice. My back hits the wall and they are closing in. They look beaten up and I fear them. My heart beats rapidly and I embrace myself. “PLEASE! Someone! Help!” I scream and wish that anyone would come. “Goodbye Anna,” I whisper and hear them closing on me.