Epilogue

POV Narration

This day is the day when it was time for the group to divide. The Antidote had done its work in the US and things were getting calmer. No new infections of Z-virus were found and the infected were dying out. It was the time for everyone to get back home, home to their countries.

The Guardians organized a cruise for the gang, it would sail from US towards Europe. It would drop off Rapunzel to France, Merida to Scotland and finally Elsa and Anna to Norway. So where is everyone off to? The savior group for Merida had done its purpose so Peter Pan, Johnny and Mavis as well as few others were headed to next missions.

The ones who joined the long journey were Flynn and Kristoff. They had no need to be in other place so they joined the sea trip. A sea trip that was supposed to be fun and smooth sailing.

For Elsa this day however was a day of sadness and joy. She could be with her sister again but she would miss someone from her life. Her heart is aching when she is thinking of him, Jack. He can’t join them to their travel since he has to work with the Guardians still. However she had some hope in her that she would meet him once again.

The moment of final good bye was the worst to her. She could see the sorrow in him as well as feeling it inside of her. The magnificent ship with nourishments and cheerful things were not much interesting to her.

POV Elsa

I am holding Jack in an embrace on the deck of the ship. Ship of broken dreams and hearts for me, for some it might be the metaphore for future. He just told me that it was time to say goodbye for now, it makes me feel miserable and alone.

Now after few days I still try to remember his arms holding me and his voice telling me that everything will be alright. I am standing in the front of the ship and staring at the waves hitting on the ships sides. It was a large passenger ship, containing many survivors from Europe. They were now heading back to home as well as we are.

“Elsa?” I hear Anna’s voice. ”Yeah?” I whisper and try to smile her when she comes to stand next to me. “Umm,” Anna is moving restlessly and seems a bit shocked. “Well? Tell me already?” I laugh to her and she blushes.

”You know.. that I have been feeling sick lately,” Anna gulped and I raise my eyebrow. ”Yes I do?” I exhaled and I saw how she was playing with her shirts fabric. It was nice to have clean and well maintained clothes after surviving an apocalypse.

“Uh.. I went to see the doctor on the ship and,” Anna whispered quietly. “And?” I demanded and looked at her. ”I am pregnant,” Anna gasped and held her hand over her mouth in shock. My jaw dropped and I stared her for a while. She is expecting?

Finally I cleared my throat. “That is great news!” I tried to sound convincing and she smiled faintly. Yes, I did it! I hugged Anna and she hugged me back.

When we were walking at cabin corridor I glance at Anna, “Does Kristoff know?” Anna shook her head, “Not yet but I bet that he will like the idea!”

We passed a cabin that had door open,  I could see the ship doctor examining a passenger. Just before a nurse closed the door I saw something. Did the passenger just cough out blood? Maybe.. just maybe..

My thoughts go wild from the worst case scenarios and I gritted my teeth. “What’s wrong?” Anna asks me quickly. I shook my head to get my mind off from the sight, ”I just thought that I saw something but it was probably nothing!” I smile to Anna reassuringly and she nods. The next subjects were about me becoming an aunt. Weird idea really.

I smile while looking at excited Anna. She will be so happy when she is back in Norway and can raise her child there safely. “Now you’re all happy all of a sudden?” Anna giggled and I grinned. ”Yeah, just thinking of how lucky we were during those days,” I smirked and Anna nodded. “Yes and I believe that you will see him again,” She hugged me just before she entered to her cabin. I smile and walk few cabins forward.

In my cabin I go to lay on bed and when I closed my eyes I imagined Jack’s face. I really wish that what Anna said would happen one day.

A/N:

So it was the ending of this book.

Are you guys ready for the Sequel? :3 They are now at open seas! YAY!

I hope that you enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved to write it. You guys made it possible with your votes and comments that kept me going even when I had harder times in my own life.

Zombies vs Big  will be sequels theme and of course it will start at crusade ship. Will they survive twice?

Deadly Waves!!!!!