33 Roar of Dragon

POV Elsa

Hiccup is in trouble so we need to act fast. I am squeezing the hand gun which I got from Anna’s new friends. Jack is walking in front of me, we all must feel exhausted but we won’t leave our friend in trouble. Jack runs suddenly and is holding his staff with both hands, he swings it at two zombies that were in front of us.

“Seriously Jack? We are going in from front door?” I whispered to him loudly. Merida shot a girl to head with bolt. The girl’s her face was chewed to unrecognizable condition and the right eye of hers was hanging on her torn cheek. “Yes we are going in from the front door,” Jack turned to watch at me and I sighed.

“Lookout!” I yelled while I pointed my gun at Jack. Behind of him was a thug, large looking man who was turned into one of them. Jack startled when the creature grabbed his shoulder and I shot a single bullet which pierced the zombie’s head. “Thanks,” Jack exhaled and I nodded to him.

One by one we killed the zombies in our way, trying not to get stuck or surrounded by them. Finally we were inside the health clinic again. “He sure isn’t in the entrance area,” Jack looked around him. I saw some of Pitch’s gang members laying dead on the ground. Jack looked at them sadly, “ I had to shoot them. They tried to hurt you.” Jack whispered and I hugged him. ”I know, thank you,” I kissed his cheek.

“We should make sure that they won’t wake up as one of those things,” Merida said while taking a knife out. She walk to one of the dead gang members and striked the blade to his skull. Then she did the same to four more and wiped some blood drops from her face.

“Hush, did you hear that?” I whispered. We all were listening. ”Groaning.. and,” Jack started and Merida gasped. “Hiccup!” Merida yelled and started running on the corridor. I glance at Jack and we run after Merida. We saw Hiccup fighting with Drago. They noticed us.

“Hiccup!” Merida yelled once more and run. Drago had a devious grin and I had a bad hinch. Things happened fast when Drago took running steps to Merida who he grabbed. Merida didn’t have a chance to fight back because Drago used a moment for surprise. “Let go of her!” Hiccup shouted and Drago was laughing. “Never, unless you surrender?” Drago had evil smile.

Merida was trying to break free, “Don’t touch me, you beast!” Merida yelled angrily and tried to kick and bite him. He didn’t let go but instead he started to choke Merida. Hiccup put out his flame sword. ”Don’t hurt her.. I will give up,” Hiccup threw his weapons to ground.

Jack tried to move closer to Drago but he shouted that he should keep away. I took a hold from Jack’s hand and pulled him back. Merida’s body went moveless and her struggle ended. “NO!” Hiccup screams and suddenly we hear loud barking.

I look behind of me and I see a black dog running past us. It jumps to Drago’s chest and is tearing up his clothes. “Toothless,” I whispered when Hiccup’s dog is vigoriously attacking at Drago who’s grip breaks from Merida. She falls to ground and I let go from Jack and run to Merida.

Hiccup groans loudly as he runs to his sword. He takes it from ground and in couple of seconds it has flames on it. He runs to Drago and yells Toothless to move aside. His dog jumps down and Hiccup swings his sword, it cuts through Drago’s neck and I hear how blood is bubbling when Drago tries to breath. For a moment nothing happens, Hiccup is still standing there, holding his sword and panting while staring at Drago. Drago’s eyes are blank and he stares into nothingness, as his hand reaches to his neck I see how his body is shaking.

“Watch out!” Jack yells and pulls me up, throwing me back. He grabs Merida and pulls her out. I see how Drago’s head falls to ground and is followed by his lifeless corpse that layes now on the place where I just before was with Merida.