30 Visiting Stars

A/N

Dedication goes to @Why_would_YOU_care77 . Your kind words gave me strength to write this one more.

People, I am struggling, seriously struggling. With everything. I love to write but yeah.. I suffer from depression sometimes, it affects me in a way that I lose my interest to everything. I hope that it isn’t showing here. However, each and every one of you who in anyway have left me comments, sent me PM or even voted.. you have kept me going. That is why you are My Snow Storm, my drive to write.

Sometimes I am super cheerful, fun to be around. Then I get to a depressing state of mind without interest to anything. It can happen in a blink of an eye. Or it can last for long time, even months.

Thank you all *hugs everyone* . Sorry for long A/N. Now the chapter starts.

---

POV Punzie

Two days later we are in a health clinic at Atlantica. Everything went wrong, everything. When we all tried to reach to the Town hall we noticed that the whole area was overwhelmed by zombies. We barely escaped. We were supposed to meet Flynn, Mavis and Johnny there but we couldn’t.

Elsa has a high fewer. Jack was part of a group called Guardians now, they had the antidote. Unfortunately Jack had their communication device which got messed up when he was first electrocuted and then thrown to water. We can’t contact them.

I go to Elsa and she is really pale looking. Jack is wiping her head with damp cloth and seems miserable. “Elsa,” Jack whispers and I stay at the doorway. I see how Elsa opens her eyes, “Mm.. Jack.” She smiles slightly and Jack responses to her smile.

For my horror I see how Elsa stops smiling, her eyes roll back and her body starts twitching. “No!” Jack yells and covers her body when Peter runs to room holding out a knife. The moment had came which we feared, Elsa is turning. “Elsa!” Anna runs to room also, like Jack she goes in front of Elsa. She is protecting her form us.

“We need to eliminate the threat!” Peter gasps and clenches the blade. I sigh and walk between Peter and Elsa who Jack is now protecting. “When she rises as a zombie, then you can do it. Now she is just..she will just be gone,” I cleared my throat and clenched my hands to fists while giving him an angry glare.

Peter leaves the room as well as Merida leaves with Hiccup. All of them run to room when they heard the hospital bed banging on the wall while Elsa was twitching uncontrollably. Hiccup places his arm over Merida’s shoulder and he rubs her. I wish that I would have someone now, I glance over my shoulder and I see Kristoff, he is giving Anna a hug. Jack has his upper body resting over Elsa’s numb body, he is crying against her arm.

I try to keep myself calm. I took a blade to my hand and I pull a chair close to hospital bed. “I am here Jack,” I whisper while I stay and wait with him. I don’t know how long we just sat there, waiting. All I know is that Kristoff took Anna away from the room after she cried herself to sleep.

My eyelids felt heavy and my head also. When I was about to fall asleep I heard Jack gasping and my eyes flashed open. I took the blade from the table. I saw Elsa’s body moving.

Elsa was moaning and  I lifted the blade up, ready to stab her. “No, please!” Jack begged and I lowered my hand. “I will, let me,” Jack cried and then I saw how hand went to his shoulder. Jack startled and turned around, it was Elsa’s hand. “J-Jack,” Elsa said with dry voice.

“Elsa!” Jack yelled happily and jumped to bed, Elsa grunted when Jack hugged her tightly and laughed. “You act like I would have died,” Elsa whispered. I clear my throat, “I think..  you did?” Elsa seemed confused.