3 Nowhere to Run?

Pov Merida

“Stop pushing me!” I yell to that guy. “You were the one who lost balance, not me!” He yelled back. The banging of the door gets louder and we both turn our heads simultaneously to the voices direction. “Shit,” we say in unison, “Your fault!” He points at me and I point at him.

His dog starts to bark. “So..mister security guard!” I poke his chest, “Mind telling me the escape route!” He points his finger up. “Oh, a ventilation shaft. How nice,” I smirk and with my crossbow push the hatch open. “Get down on your knees,” I tell to the guy and he obeys. How nice. I wonder which one of them is actually the dog here.

I jump to his back and pull myself up. “Give me the crossbow,” I point at ground and he lifts it. I roll my eyes, “you going to stay there?” He glances at the door which metal surface has already started to bend from the hits. “Well, this time I will come with you,” he murmured.

“Take Toothless first!” He lifted the dog up and I grabbed the collar. Slowly I pulled it up. “Now you!” He started to climb up from the storage shelves. The door was giving in and it broke from its edges. “Hurry, “  yell and he barely manages to climb up. “Seriously dude! You need to lose that gear or you will be ripped apart!” I stare at his outfit which is actually police assault suit. “That thing you’re wearing is heavy!”

“No way!” He stated and I sighed. The ventilation system divided to two directions. Which one would be right way out? “Go to right,” he said with bored voice. “LEFT IT IS!” I started to crawl in the tight space.

POV Hiccup

This girl sure has some ego. Telling me what to do.. being all brave and super human with that crossbow. Well, I on the other hand knew that there would be apocalypse someday! At least some kind of. Maybe flood, aliens, nuclear bomb or zombies. Yeah, you heard me. Zombies.

“Eww!” She squeals and a rat runs between my feet. I watch over my shoulder and see how Toothless kills it and starts to carry it. “Hide it Toothless! She might punish you!” I whisper to my dog. “What are you saying?” She sounded annoyed. “Nothing!” I saw her butt few inches away from my face when I turned my head back to the way we were heading. “Gah! Don’t stop like that!”

“Ssh!” she whispered. “I hear something.” I started to listen.

POV Rapunzel

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!” I have repeated the same sentence over and over again while I pace around the room. I pull my hair over my face. Ma’ is feeling tired and something tries to come in. “Should I leave and get help?” She immediately yells a definite no. I have already pushed all cafeteria’s tables and chairs against the door. I hope they wont get in.

I hear knocking sound over me. It gets louder and is approaching us. “Aaa! They’re in the vents!” I yell and start to stab the ceiling with my cooking knife.

Pov Elsa

Why am I following this guy? Never met him before and now sticking with him. Maybe because he just saved me and I feel like I owe him. However my actions cause only despair to people and I have to go in my own path. I go to right and hide behind of a corner. He went left. I hear steps going further away from me and I sigh from relief. I managed to lose him.

Pov Jack

“So, what is your name?” I ask from the girl. No answer. “W-what?” I turn around and don’t see her following me anymore. “Crap, she might be in trouble. Again.” I run to the direction where I came. “Where are you?” I yell and hear nothing. Hear nothing for like two minutes and then I hear loud moaning, multiple voices are just moaning and approaching me.

A/N: Bit shorter chapter. Which length you guys prefer? Who's point of view you would like to see especially next?