19 The Tracker

A/N

Since I want to be a nice and lovely and wonderful writer (yeah right) I will give you some SHIPS! I will try to be sneaky..try to find the ships! Mwahaha..haa?

POV Rapunzel

It has been over a week now after Elsa came back. She mumbled some stuff about how she ran with Jack who was bitten. Alice explained it in a way that it made more sense. Everything has been on a standstill, we are crashing in Tiana’s home with other people.

“Is your friend really alright?” I feel Flynn’s hand on my shoulder. I have been staring at Elsa who is sitting on the floor, in the same corner where she has been every day. “I don’t know,” I whisper. Her reaction was shutting herself from us, her friends. Again I tried to approach her.

I kneeled next to her, “Hi.” I smiled to her and she lifted her head up from her knees. Her eyes were red and swollen. “He died because of me,” she suddenly whispered. “No.. that can’t be true!” I exhaled and saw how her lower lip was quivering. “I mean that he did that stuff because he wanted to, I liked him too you know,” my words break down. “I LOVED HIM!” Elsa screamed and people started to stare at us.

“Y-you loved him?” I watch at Elsa who starts to cry out loud. I pull her close to me and I pat her back, “You can speak with your friends you know? We are here for you.” Elsa’s hands wrap tightly around me, “Thank you Punzie.” She smiles faintly.

My hand is petting her back and I feel her spine sticking out. “Have you been eating at all?” Her body seems so fragile and it worries me, she might die to starvation. “N-not much,” she looks down to the floor. “I will get you something!” I tell her and I leave to Tiana’s garden.

Everyone seems so busy so I will do the harvesting by myself. Some apples would be nice and Tiana has lots of apples! Perfect! Elsa gets energy. ”What are you up to?” Flynn leans on the doorway. ”Getting some apples!” I say as I push him aside. ”I will come to help you!” He laughs and picks up the basket from the corridor. “Yeah, that will be more helpful than picking them on my shirt,” I giggled to him.

Actually Flynn helping me was perfect. All the juiciest looking apples were on higher branches and Flynn had the advantage with his height. “So, what brought you to Sherwood?” Flynn asked from me, slowly I place the apple that I was holding to the basket. “I was participating in the sport competition,” I say to him and he smirks. “Oh! I was going to go there a day after this zombie stuff started to happen but I guess my ticket is useless now!” He laughs and I smile to him. “What was your speciality?” He looks at me and I lift my hair up and tie it into braid. My hair was always in the way.

“I am good in gymnastics but I didn’t actually want to be athlete. I want to be a doctor like my parents,” my feelings about that were true. “Oh, maybe you will get that possibility once more? Dreams can sometimes be achieved,” he smiled to me.

In silence we picked up more apples. I looked at Tiana’s house when I felt something warm under my hand. When I watch towards my hand I see that I actually tried to pick the same apple that Finn was already taking. “S-sorry,” I said to him and my cheeks blushed. “No problem,” he winked his eye.

Something just crawled onto his shoulder. I point at it, “Umm.. there is something on you?” He looks to his right, “Aah! A lizard! Take it off!” He is spinning around and the green thing seems to be satisfied to itself. Before Flynn managed to hit the poor thing it jumped to my lap, “Aww! A cute camelion!” I loved reptiles. ”I will keep it! You’re Pascal!” I kissed my new friend Pascal and Flynn glanced at me. “You gotta be kidding me?” His eyes were widened. ”No! Pascal is a lovely name!” I chirped to him and he made a facepalm when he turned around.