27 The Tower Building

POV Merida

Some of us had a good night sleep last night. I on the other hand turned around multiple times last night, I couldn’t sleep. I felt worried, worried about Anna and Hiccup. Especially Hiccup since he only had one leg and the other one was a metallic weapon like fake leg. He still wasn’t used to it. What if he has to run? Can Anna give him enough support?

I glance at the group that came in with Anna. They are some sort of soldiers, I think. Weird ones though, Johnny would get along great with Hiccup since they both share the interest in exploding things and fire. Mavis is cool though, strong and has her own will.

“I hope that we will find my girlfriend soon!” Al runs next to me, he gives out a sly smirk. He has been trying to cheer me up all this time. Only one of them seems to really get how I feel right now. Kristoff has been anxious after Anna went missing.

“We will find everyone, I hope,” I smiled faintly to Al who nodded. He has been normal for some time now. No sign of his other personalities, the crazy and smart ape called Abu or the wild, powerful and mindless Genie.

“Hey! We are almost there!” Peter exclaimed and pointed out a sign. Ten more miles until we are at Atlantica. We were lucky to get out that night when Anna and Hiccup were spotted. We used the ruckus to escape, otherwise that Drago and his gang might have found us and do horrible things.

“HUSH!” Punzie whispered and pulled me behind bushes. “Hide!” Punzie gasped. Everyone went to hide and we stayed quiet. “What now?” I snapped to Punzie who let me know to listen by cupping her ear. I sighed and focused on listening.

I heard the sound of motorbikes. I watched how a familiar figure was driving towards Atlantica. “Isn’t that?” I gasped and stared at the sight of a man wearing black leather suit. Al nodded next to me, “Yup. It is him. Pitch is moving his location to Atlantica.”

“Shit,” I whispered and Flynn held Punzie’s hand. “Let’s just keep out of sight,” Flynn whispered. We all waited until Pitch had passed us with his followers. Mavis stands up and wipes some leaves from her black army uniform, “Why did we have to hide?” She gives out angry glare and points towards the direction where Pitch had went.

“That person is awful!” Punzie yelled. “He did horrible things to us!” Punzie continued and I nodded. Who even knows what he would have done to us without Al and Flynn interfering.

Mavis nodded her approval, “I understand.” She looked at me and Punzie. “Should we move forward?” Johnny nodded behind of us. A pack of zombies was slowly walking towards us. They were attracted by the sound of the motorbikes it seems.

“Yeah, let’s move,” Mavis said and pointed forward. We took some running steps. Three more miles anymore until we arrive to Atlantica. I sure hope that Hiccup and Anna are headed there also as we are assuming. I throw my crossbow over my shoulder after I shot one zombie that was limping in front of us. A clean headshot and the zombie had fallen to ground lifeless. As I passed it I pulled out the bolt. We need to spare as much ammo as possible, including my bolts.

POV Anna

Hiccup is walking in front of me, stretching his arms and yawning. We left early today so we could reach Atlantica in daylight. Nights were dangerous because you never know what could lurk in the shadows. There could be bad people or zombies.

We are on the streets at Atlantica. “Stop!” Hiccup yells to me and points forward. I see the zombies making their way towards us. “Crap we are still without good weapons,” Hiccup gritted his teeth. I am clenching the kitchen knife in my hand. Hiccup is holding his flame sword ready to slash a head off. His dog is barking to those groaning things that show no sign of turning around. They want us.