11 Spin it

POV Elsa

As everyone else was too busy to notice I walked onto a boutique that was located in the mall where we had just entered. My hand touches the soft fabric of a dress with knee high bottom. I look at the price tag when I hear a laugh behind me. “Get it! I will put it on my credit card,” I glance angrily at Jack who is now leaning over my shoulder. His hair is tickling my cheek. I use my shoulder to push him further away from me. However he places his arm over my shoulder, “Chill out ice princess.”

“Really funny!” I snap at him and try to break his grip. “And I know that I can just take this,” I quickly pull the dress from the rack. “No one is really concerned about their sells now, at a time like this,” I whisper and feel how he let’s go off me.

He is watching me from head to toe and he smirks. “You look like crap,” he points at me laughing. I go to a dressing mirror and see myself. My hair is stained with dried blood and it is all over my clothes. Even my leg has a cut that has closed by itself. My eyelids are bright pink since I didn’t sleep well. Actually I have had nightmares every night even before this disaster. My makeup has failed me.

Jack grabs my hand, “There must be a store for makeup, maybe they have cleaning wipes or something,” he smiles to me. He saw me vulnerable, I let my guard down. We walk in the empty corridors and he is chatting. “This was my first time in so high competition! How about you? You must have been doing your stuff for years?” He was watching straight into my eyes, talking about my ice skating.

“Yeah.. I did years ago in children’s league but I quit for some time because..” My response is cut when we hear loud yelling. “Marco!” It is Hiccup. ”Polo!” Punzie responses. I and Jack go to railing, in the mall there is a wide round opening in the middle. It has 4 floors and we are in the second. I look up and see Hiccup one floor up and Punzie is one floor down. “What are you doing!” I yell whisper to them and they laugh. “Checking out the place!” A loud yell sounds from the highest floor, it is Merida.

“We will do one thing before we come downstairs!” Jack forms a megaphone from his hands as he yells. After that he smirks to me mischievously and takes my hand. “Prepare to run,” he winks his eye and takes few quick steps. As he sees that I follow him he moves faster and finally runs.

“This is too fast!” I try to pull my hand free but he laughs. “This is fun! Don’t you think!” He is so annoying person. Suddenly I hit to his back when he stops like he has hit a wall. “This is PERFECT!” He yells in excitement and for my terror I see a hair dresser’s boutique.

“Oh god no,” I exhale and he pulls me inside. “Don’t try to resist or I might cut your ear off or something like that,” He wraps a paper around my neck and forces me to sit onto a chair in front of washing pool. “So what should I use?” I see how he goes through a line of bottles. “Just something that says shampoo!” I gasp in panic, what if he colors my head purple!

He splashes water over my head and squeezes some shampoo on my hair. He wraps his sleeves up and I feel his bony fingers touching my head. He seems focused when he rubs my head. When he washes the shampoo off Jack places his hand over my eyes, protecting them from painful shampoo attacks.

“Done!” He spreads his hands and closes the tab. “I am soaking wet,” I whined to him and his mouth forms an ‘o’. He offers me a towel. “Do it to the end when you’ve started something,” I said and sat on the chair where hair dressers do their finishing touches.

“Uh..” Jack is standing next to me, holding the towel and approaching my head from many directions but hesitates at final moments. “Just rub it with towel,” I roll my eyes to him and he presses the towel on my head.