Sequels cover/info about sequel

Hey!

The winner from three participations is nik_ina29 with her drawing of big 8 at ship deck! I did the title and some stuff on it (blood spatter..ehehehe *crazy eye glow*). So congrats nik_ina29! You will get the sequels first chapter dedicated to you and a special mention in the book! :)

The other two participants will have dedications and their cover suggestions also published in my book's later chapters. Thank you <3!

So.. The Sequel. Wan't to know more? NOT TELLING! Just kidding...

"Deadly Waves - Big8/Jelsa VS Zombies"

When the US is starting to be safer, after the antidote to the z-virus was found, Elsa and her sister decide to travel back to Norway. They start their ocean travel with Kristoff, Rapunzel, Flynn, Merida and Hiccup. All of them are going back to their homes and the former group is going to get separated.

Jack stays with the Guardians since he made a vow to serve and protect with them. The promise of seeing his friends from the big 8 again one day is on his mind daily.

However the virus is mutating and becoming a pandemic. The nice and smooth sail is becoming a deadly trap at sea. Is there a way to survive when the situation seems hopeless?